Sign in to follow this  
peacey

Recommend you local gunshop

Lets give a shout out to our local gunshops, they are the ones who keep us out there in the field. Who do you recommend and where are they?

steve at city airweapons and firarms

birmingham. :rolleyes:

i would say never buy from LADDS gun shop in credition i brought a bsa air sporter and the piston broke 2nd day i used it and 3months later and they aint fixed it.

i buy all my gear, guns & cartridges from barry simpson at simpsons of newmarket, top service, really nice bloke, no pressure to buy, and he knows his stuff i think he was a world fitasc champion at one time or another or something like that, hes a bloody good shot put it that way.

cheers fenman.... :lol:

the sportsman in exeter, new shop but allready very impressed with there service and stock.

as well as there prices.

Hey Flash I used to live in Kent but now I'm in Exmouth Devon. Does the gunshop above have a website to have a browse or any details you can give me?

Thanks Lee.

The airgun centre in Raleigh in Essex.Excellent service life time guarantee that actually means life.Anyhting goes wrong with your gun they will fix or replace it free of charge.And since the VCR bill they will deliver to your door,which is quite a wide area.

the sportsman in exeter, new shop but allready very impressed with there service and stock.

as well as there prices.

Hey Flash I used to live in Kent but now I'm in Exmouth Devon. Does the gunshop above have a website to have a browse or any details you can give me?

Thanks Lee.

What like The Sportsman Gun Centre?

Another vote for Helston Gunsmiths!

How many gun shops have a flkeatt of tanks in the car park and have screening upon entry through bulletproof glass?

They are a military armourer, look closely and you'll see MP' behind the desks as you enter! Cool!

Oh! And they are in the coolest place! Water Ma Trout! :lol::lol::good:

http://www.helstongunsmiths.com/

as well as there prices.

Thanks Lee.

What like The Sportsman Gun Centre?

that is indeed the website stuart.

Arthur Branthwaites in Cheadle. Him and Steve most helpful .If he hasnt got what you want he,ll get it. :good:

iv been two ladds of crediton for years and find them very good, bought a gun the pin went, they done it in 2 days no charge,andy moon is very good there, good prices.

Another vote for Ladds gun & sport, Downes mill,Crediton, Mooner or Tom will allways do a good deal ;) !

Mossy, you ever seen Mooner shoot?, Jesus he is good, saw him shoot at the Lakes on Exmoor, you would not believe it, i kept thinking "you're waisting your time mate, i wouldnt raise my gun to that!" then pop and down it comes, cracking shot.

Heavitree Gun & Sport, Exeter, deal with Neil, top fella, do not carry huge stock of guns, but always have plenty of time for you and are proper gun smiths!

Steve Surtees at G.M. Shooting Supplies in Kelso 'Scottish Borders' top guys.

Although they have taken over a grand off me in the past few months :lol:

milo which shops that i go to euroguns at finningley thought you might be talking about them :lol::lol:

how did you guess lol :hmm::yes::hmm::yes::hmm:

Westbury Field Sports. :yes: Great people who always go that little bit further

I'll second that, not just out to bleed you dry like another nearby shop I could mention.......

My favourite is Bond & Bywater :lol: in Preston -lancs, run by two great guys Peter & Paul, :hmm: just good honest advice .No bulls**t, no pressure to buy,

recentley went to Target sports in Bolton ( round trip of 50 miles) to find i,d been lied to- rang the shop before i set out to check stock and was told YES we have it in stock-only to be tol sorry we dont have it in stock when i got there !!!! :yes::hmm:

I've found target sports great, ordered some deeks off there (would have preferred uk shootwarehouse but they didn't have them in) and i ordered them on sunday and they arrived on tuesday but then again different staff, different efficiency

Blackpool Air Rifles :yes:

They seem to be cheap for ammo its just they don't sell some popular ammo in .22 and tend to sell expensive stuff but i'd still recommend them, have no experience with buying guns from my local gun shop but they're pretty good for ammo

HSH :hmm: