couple of lamps and a scope

nav54

hi guys well i have took the plunge and ordered myself a swarovski z6 so selling my zeiss which is a Victory Diavari 3-12*56 t* with a illuminated 40 ret this has no marks or damage no ring marks 30mm tube with side mounting ir control. The ret is pretty much a german 4 with an illuminated centre dot which i have used very succefully on foxes and deer. im looking for £620 including postage.

Lightforce lamp scope mounted 170 striker with the mount complete £50 incl. postage SOLD TO D2D

Lightforce lamp hand held striker 170 with variable power control on back built on £60 incl. postage SOLD TO DAVO

(both lamps are fine and work.)

All pms or questions will be replied to asap.

Still have my leica binos from previous add which some one can make me an offer on they are the compact 8*20 with case.SOLD TO SHOTGUNNER

Edited by nav54

hi guys well i have took the plunge and ordered myself a swarovski z6 so selling my zeiss which is a Victory Diavari 3-12*56 t* with a illuminated 40 ret this has no marks or damage no ring marks 30mm tube with side mounting ir control. The ret is pretty much a german 4 with an illuminated centre dot which i have used very succefully on foxes and deer. im looking for £620 including postage.

Lightforce lamp scope mounted 170 striker with the mount complete £50 incl. postage

Lightforce lamp hand held striker 170 with variable power control on back built on £60 incl. postage

Still have my leica binos from previous add which some one can make me an offer on they are the compact 8*20 with case.

hi have you any pics of the binoculars and how much

Lightforce lamp scope mounted 170 striker with the mount complete £50 incl. postage

Lightforce lamp hand held striker 170 with variable power control on back built on £60 incl. postage

Still have my leica binos from previous add which some one can make me an offer on they are the compact 8*20 with case.

I would like the scope mounted striker please

:lol: D2D