Mungler's Trophy....

Bagsy

Mungler won a pretty little trophy having triumphantly (and deservedly) won high gun at Three Acres a couple of weeks ago.

He collected it this morning but in his haste to get away forgot to take it with him. Bless.

Now, being the kind thoughtful bunch we are we were going to take a small detour and drop it off at his house for him thinking he couldn't possibly have forgotten it on purpose and knowing he'd want to polish it up and put it in his specially built trophy cabinet in pride of place along with his many others.

The trophy in all it's glory:

10022008178.jpg

Here's the problem.

It was heavy with mud at the shoot this morning so I donned a pair of boots, being careful to tie a double bow in them much to the amusement of some :lol: All was well until it was time to leave and I struggled to get one of the boots off. Yep, the dreaded carefully tied bow turning into into a solid knot scenario :lol:

Up went my boot onto a bin to assist with the knot and would you believe, Mungler's trophy dropped out of my bag and into the bin :good::good::good:

02102008181.jpg

Faced with the dilemma of being watched by many going down the bin I left it and walked. Dejected, I strolled back to the car, muddy disabled boot in one hand, shooting bag in the other pondering it's fate.

Mung, I'm really sorry but you never know, perhaps someone picked it up?

If anyone did pick it up, could they please let me know, or at least give a clue as to its whereabouts? The guilt is too much and I wish to return it to its rightful owner.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL Bagsy.

Looking forward to the next instalment of the wandering trophy :good:

EDIT:

Just don't offer it up as the Buck -vs- Essex trophy.

Obviously without me there you might as well send it to the engravers now for "Won by the total Buckers" to be put on it

Edited by Mungler