out foxing with fullbore

russ91

well i met up with fullbore again 2 night to go out to see if we could get the numbers down on my permission. well we started off about 8pm and dnt see a thing so we headed off to one of fullbors permission's and yet again dnt see a thing but the fog was coming in thick on this land so the lamp was limited, so before fullbore dropped me off we went back to my local permission were we saw a Charley laid down in the middle of this hill side. so fullbore fliped down the bi-pod and took a 350yds shot at this Charley aiming between its eyes crack Charley down. so we headed of up this hill to go find the fox, after finding the Charley fullbore asked me where it hit to witch i replied between its eyes (wow what a shot :lol: )

:P:lol: :o

post-9308-1202773285.jpg

post-9308-1202773324.jpg

welldone fullbore nice shooting mate :lol::lol:???

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At 350yrds the bullet would have dropped 14" even with a 200yard zero-not a hope in hell would i have taken a headshot at night at that distance far to much risk of blowing the foxes jaw off and leaving the fox to die in agony not my cup of tea at all :good:

:good:

350 yrds at night possibly fog about bet you didn't no it was a fox till you picked it up :lol:

At 350yrds the bullet would have dropped 14" even with a 200yard zero-not a hope in hell would i have taken a headshot at night at that distance far to much risk of blowing the foxes jaw off and leaving the fox to die in agony not my cup of tea at all :o

a you don't know what my zero was B you don't know how many thousands of hours of range time and at what distances I have put in

We have a saying in Yorkshire, what cant speak cant lie, the dead fox cant speak its dead hit where I aimed end of

:o

350 yrds at night possibly fog about bet you didn't no it was a fox till you picked it up :good:

There was no fog where we were shooting, the conditions were very still. as a VERY experienced shooter and deer stalker, do you honestly believe I would have pulled the trigger on something I was not sure about, get real. As I have gone through life I have found that other people judge others by how they are themselves, kindly do not judge me by your lax standards. I have seen one of Warreners videos where h shoots a fox at 400 plus metres where were you all then slagging him off? the fox was hit where I aimed and died instantly I am not interested in your could have been, I could have missed but I didn;t I could have shot over the horizon and hit innocent people, but I didnt which is why I have an open ticket like I said earlier you dont know how many thousands of hours of range time at long ranges I have put in (I'm 51 work it out for yourselves)