recomend me a laptop

flash

my first laptop was a dell 510m, which served me well up until the motherboard packed in, and it wasnt worth repairing it.

so im on the look out for a new laptop.

up to and around the £370 mark.

needs to be capable of playing games, such as world of warcraft, counterstrike etc.

good sized hard drive(80gb plus)

decent processor.

reliable make

etc etc

cheers

flash

i will deffo think about it. will speak to dad later, i was gonna go in on sunday to have a look around for a new laptop. he may prefer for me to get a new one, then at least it has warranty with it. i will speak to him anyway as he wants to get my sister a laptop to replace her old desktop. what are the spec on it, hard drive, ram, processor etc.

cheers

flash

i will deffo think about it. will speak to dad later, i was gonna go in on sunday to have a look around for a new laptop. he may prefer for me to get a new one, then at least it has warranty with it. i will speak to him anyway as he wants to get my sister a laptop to replace her old desktop. what are the spec on it, hard drive, ram, processor etc.

cheers

flash

I will get the specs tonight. Not sure what it is.

Not much in the laptop game these days to be honest..

Simply buy the best that your budget will allow you to.

What he said, and if you don't like Vista (which is what almost anything new will come with pre-installed) make sure the manufacturer will supply XP media for that model free of charge.