pellet group

russ91

and if u want to get really technical about it.

buy a set of electronic scales, u know the ones, the kind all the yardies use to measure there drugs lol.

then measure a tin of pellets putting the pellets of different weights into the same groups.

then once uve done that. buy a pellet sizer(forces the pellet skirt into the same diameter each time), and size all the pellets to the same diameter. this will improve your consistency, well the guns anyway.

I wash mine in warm soapy water then dry them with a hairdryer as LB has already said. I use napier pellet lube on all my pellets though.

I dont really get flyers much anymore unless there's a bit of swarf that I missed or I pull the shot.

russ91, if the 1st 10 shots through an unlubed barrel are going to be flyers - just put them through paper until they group again, your groups will tighten up no end.

As for weighing with buck rogers scales etc, there are FT guys who do exactly that.

I wash mine in warm soapy water then dry them with a hairdryer as LB has already said. I use napier pellet lube on all my pellets though.

I dont really get flyers much anymore unless there's a bit of swarf that I missed or I pull the shot.

russ91, if the 1st 10 shots through an unlubed barrel are going to be flyers - just put them through paper until they group again, your groups will tighten up no end.

As for weighing with buck rogers scales etc, there are FT guys who do exactly that.

right thanks for that guys