is this a deal ??

laf

I found the rifle online for 150, but couldnt find the scope for less than 60.

So as above - it's about the going rate.

The only plus is that if you live locally (pudsey :lol: ) then you can take it back if anything goes wrong.

And although that guy is a miserable old ******, if you've bought your rifle from him, then he will tend to give you a good deal on a trade in when/if the time comes :blush:

I think you will find that site has not been updated since pre VCR bill.

£200 for a good condition TX MK3 is a good price. (Most dealers post VCR went to £300 for a beach version) What calibre ?

Remember .177 is easier to sell on again than .22, being as the TX is well favoured with the target shooters.

I shoot rabbits with a full length MK3 in .177, with great effect.

Then yes, I would say bite his hand off. If the condition is good, you are not going to loose money on this deal.

Superb springer these.

I have this and a Prosport in walnut, and looking to sell one soon to go to a PCP, but as much as I like the Prosport it will be the TX that stays in the cabinet :birthday:

Edited by Andy 01

well i did it i got it last night took it for a few test shoots shoot 5 rounds got 3 rabbits i like them odds alot its oly ever been used on the range aswell the scope i am not sure on the make as it doesnt say its got a illumitated ret 2.5-10x50 and i was trying it about 7.45 last night and it was clear as day cant wait for sunday to getting out on a full days hunting