B.A.S.C. (please comment)

lock&load

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me finnish by saying b.a.s.c do a great job and i know there are limits to everything but after my discussion with b.a.s.c it was agreed that i would post this on here and it would be watched so weather you are a member or not have your say and HELP THEM TO HELP YOU. :rolleyes:

CAN I PLEASE SAY AGAIN THIS IS NOT ABOUT RAKEING ME OVER THE COALS JUST HAVE YOU HAD ANY PROBS AND DO YOU FEEL A WEEKEND CONTACT WOULD HELP, AND HOW COULD IT BE ACHEIVED !!!! :drinks:

It seems to me that some have taken the original post out of context. The question was asked with, it seems, the full suport of BASC to guage reaction. Some of the replies that followed made it seem as if LL was on a crusade to get BASC to open 24/7 365. I am sure that was not the purpose of the original post.

TC

now if we can just get back to weather we should be able to reach basc on a weekend or not,and leave the personal attacks aside,myself included :rolleyes:

No, for this reason:

The funds needed to cover 24/7 would have to be taken from something else so where do we start.

Zapp

Some people love BASC & some dont, everyone who is in an organization that have had some form of problem will not be happy with that organization will they? common sence answers that one for you "MARK"

dont know why this is aimed at me, i dont have a problem with the organization people chose. i have a problem with people asking questions about the basc and then are set upon by some what can only be described as self opinionated gods.

Oh no you are a bad man you need to be set upon. :rolleyes::drinks:

Rich. :D

there,s a good few waiting to see that day rich. :lol::lol::lol: .

Sorry mate I had to lighten this one up a bit its getting far too seeeriarse. :lol:

Rich. :stupid:

no worries mate , it can get a bit heated at times.

its the passion. :D

let me finnish by saying b.a.s.c do a great job and i know there are limits to everything but after my discussion with b.a.s.c it was agreed that i would post this on here and it would be watched so weather you are a member or not have your say and HELP THEM TO HELP YOU. :rolleyes:

CAN I PLEASE SAY AGAIN THIS IS NOT ABOUT RAKEING ME OVER THE COALS JUST HAVE YOU HAD ANY PROBS AND DO YOU FEEL A WEEKEND CONTACT WOULD HELP, AND HOW COULD IT BE ACHEIVED !!!! :drinks:

It seems to me that some have taken the original post out of context. The question was asked with, it seems, the full suport of BASC to guage reaction. Some of the replies that followed made it seem as if LL was on a crusade to get BASC to open 24/7 365. I am sure that was not the purpose of the original post.

TC

no you are right it is not a personal crusade,this post was started as a result of a conversation i had this morn with basc,regarding the fact i had a question i could have done with some answers to,becuse the moderators of this site removed my post until it was confirmed and as a result i was unable to post,i then asked basc if they were nieve enough to think that some people didnot require their help at a weekend,and as agreed with basc i posted this topic to see if people felt it would help to have some contact if they felt they needed it at a weekend and instead its turned into an all out brawl. yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.!!! :stupid::lol:

Markbivvy if you don't stop stirring things up i will come round and take your ZIMMER FRAME away then you cannot go shooting :stupid::lol::lol::lol:

if you dont stop the lip we may have the next round of this on the site you mod on. :drinks:

If you do that I will have to back Hawkeye up over there aswell. :lol:

Rich. :rolleyes:

Markbivvy if you don't stop stirring things up i will come round and take your ZIMMER FRAME away then you cannot go shooting :stupid::lol::lol::lol:

if you dont stop the lip we may have the next round of this on the site you mod on. :drinks:

If you do that I will have to back Hawkeye up over there aswell. :D

Rich. :rolleyes:

just chuck him a pie , he,ll be happy. :lol::D:D:lol:

Markbivvy if you don't stop stirring things up i will come round and take your ZIMMER FRAME away then you cannot go shooting :lol::lol::lol::D

if you dont stop the lip we may have the next round of this on the site you mod on. :lol:

If you do that I will have to back Hawkeye up over there aswell. :D

Rich. :stupid:

Now who could you be on there....

got me thinking cap on now ??????????? :rolleyes::drinks:

Right that's it bivvy going to ring your Maggie and get her to confiscate your ZIMMER FRAME :D:lol::D

Edited by hawkeye

Markbivvy if you don't stop stirring things up i will come round and take your ZIMMER FRAME away then you cannot go shooting :lol::lol::lol::lol:

if you dont stop the lip we may have the next round of this on the site you mod on. :stupid:

If you do that I will have to back Hawkeye up over there aswell. ???

Rich. :drinks:

just chuck him a pie , he,ll be happy. :D:D:lol::D

Sorry no pie just spicygame keeebabs :rolleyes:

Rich.

For my tuppence worth..................

I have rang BASC TWICE AND still not received any response.................................

Still pay my dues for insurance and THE NAME............. is it worth? dont not know?

Good posts, but lets keep it back to the point, how much for a duty officer on call over the weekend? |

Brian

I think BASC IS THE VOICE OF shooting and most farmers reconize them when asking for permission which normally makes their mind up fairly quickly to wether or not you are responsiable.

And like other things in life you get what you pay for thats why i ended up with are lass.

If you act responsiable at all times informing landowners what time your out and about and have all your permission forms with you nine times out of ten you will be fine.

you can never be too careful. While i am at it i can not do a normal posts only quick replys any body help me out please all the back grounds are in red like some off posts .

Stick together Lads shooting needs you to

BTMS

For what its worth, I almost always email BASC when requesting advise.

I feel that I am more likely to get a complete, considered, researched answer to the question rather than putting the person on the other end of the telephone on the spot, and possibly under some pressure.

I am disappointed that you have failed to gain satisfaction to your enquiries, and would urge you to pursue them again.

webber