Mr Pieman Senior

Guest Mr Pieman

My deepest sympathy to youself and your family Mr Pieman, I have to agree with some of the other posts in that what you have done is a very brave thing I personlly don't think I could have the courage to do what you have done. Hats off to you sir. Also very commendable is your donation of a gun to a young shot, I think a very fitting tribute to a man like your father.

Squint

Mr Pieman,

I have just returned from holiday and read your posting. It has taken me a few minutes to compose myself to reply. Your courage and generosity with your actions in writing and proposed donation are a lesson for all who read your words.

May your Father rest in the peace that he deserves.

Sincerely yours,

Rob.

Pieman

I too have just returned from Holiday and am catching up with things not least is the sad news of the death of your Father.

I am pleased that you were able to be with him at the end and comfort him I am sure that however painful it may be now it will be something you come to cherish in future years.

From your posts in recent weeks we have seen that you have a wonderful strength of character and immeasurable love for your Father. He would be very proud of your gesture particularly if it encourages a youngster to grow into the sport with the same ethics as both your Father and yourself.

I shall have a drink to you both this evening. To wish him on his way and to wish you all the best at this very sad time. Thanks for sharing your troubles with us all mate as I said before it puts into perspective the important thing in life and that is our Family and loved ones.

Although we have never met I hold you in the deepest respect.

God Bless you and your Family.

FM.

May I join the lenghtening list and offer my sympathies to you and you family.

The pain never goes away but then neither do the memories. Its the memories that make you strong by being able to look back on the happier times you had together. Loosing someone close to you is always hard but all I do is close my eyes and imagine them there beside you smiling.