What size Quad

pavman

this is what i use i managed to get mine for £1100 from inporters on the road but we do have a freind who owns the company lol ive seen these on the net at £3600 somewhere so got a real bargain

http://www.journalduquad.com/2006/mai/quadlander250.htm

Sparkie,,,you did well son :hmm:

is ts any good?

Google LOL Tractors Pavman, and check out their Stockman Quads.

SS

I did and its not any help

However Mrs P said if I want 3.5 K for a Quad its ok long as its road legal so she can get a lift now and again!

this is what i use i managed to get mine for £1100 from inporters on the road but we do have a freind who owns the company lol ive seen these on the net at £3600 somewhere so got a real bargain

Sparkie,,,you did well son :good:

is ts any good?

yes m8 brilliant road reg as well and has 12volt for the lamp does around 55mph and can get spares easily 250 automatic

Sparkie,,,you did well son :yes:

is ts any good?

yes m8 brilliant road reg as well and has 12volt for the lamp does around 55mph and can get spares easily 250 automatic

Err any chance of your ole mate pavman getting one at the same price :good:

Knowing who the Portly gentleman in question is and wht he needs it for, I would say 450cc with Silencer. I know where you can get one for £3.5K brand new that will do the trick. They do gun holsters, rests etc as well.

The reason I say 450cc is that when the ground gets abit boggy, you will need the extra oomph, comes in Realtree for that price as well :lol: And is Road legal.

Heres a trick for you, apply under agricultural use and you don't pay Road tax. Go with NFU insurance and its dirt cheap, just say you want it for agricultural use on farm land and it will be about £180.00 Fully comp.

SS

SS 3.5 K :lol: we are talking Lamping Rabbits and Fox not a Limo for taking Mrs P to the Oil Barons Ball, and whats all this talk of insurance, I had a more modest budget in mind of around £1000

A grand?

You will have to lift the mattress for this purchase mate.

Mind you for that money I could give you lift in the shogun :yes::hmm::hmm: