CATS !!! any ideas on the law here

Browners

OK,:lol:

I have 3 stray cats living in and around my house. The only reason they stay is because 2 sets of neighbours feed them. They **** all over my garden (even on the grass). SO i am asking for ideas on the most descret method of getting rid of these bast@rds forever.

PS all ideas are for educational purposes only (cough!) and not to be used on live pets / feral cats...

IE baiting ?

if i lived in the country and I had this problem ( well i wouldnt, because they would get the magnum BB's ):D

Browners

have you ever seen Tom and Jerry with the Kangaroo in. You work out the rest. In all seriousness though any harm done to the cats by your fair hand (as if you would) could result in prosecution and a loss in your license. If they are true stray ring the council, or the CPL. they should help

jimDish

P.S I saw a cat have a poo in my garden the other day then bury it. Amazing

have you tried calling the rspca they will come around and shoot them for you!

i saw rolf harris displaying a fine brace of toms on pet hospital. :lol:

seriously though :D the rspca or your local council we come and collect them (alive) if they are pests.

R/E cats

Get some old black hosepipe and some red and some yellow

insulating tape

Cut the hose to about 36"build one end up to look like an head

then put bands of tape altenating the colours at about 2" apart

lay at a stratigic point in your garden The cats will think it is a snake

and will avoid it move from time to time to get the best results

good pussy hunting

Peter

have you tried calling the rspca they will come around and shoot them for you!

i saw rolf harris displaying a fine brace of toms on pet hospital. 

love it, :rolleyes::D B) fpmsl....... had visions of rolf in advantage timber,with his roo gun with lamp on top, before skinning them for a b-b-q.....

you dont have to tell me i already know...........### up in the head !! :lol::D

Some pretty unpleasant posts on this thread. I'd like to think they were tongue in cheek, but I suspect not. Those who are campaigning for bans/restrictions on shooting would love this thread.

Deliberate harming of cats, feral or otherwise will infringe wildlife protection acts and leave you open to prosecution, not to mention do inestimable harm to the image and reputation of the shooting sports.

Cats Protection League will have traps. They will catch and relocate nuisance ferals.

Yes quite right.... Dont waste a cartridge on them...

I get rid of my cat problems with a 1500 psi pressure washer... a good soak with that and they seem to choose somewhere else to ****.

Also last year I collected up a weeks worth of cat ****e and posted it in a jiffy bag to my neighbour with a polite letter saying I was returning his property deposited in my garden without permission... He is a solicitor and a clever ba***rd but not as clever as me... :lol:

I have no problems with a cat protection league as long as they are protected on their own owners property...

FM

Just think what a great example to all those kids out there you are setting. How quickly would you condemn someone who bought bad press to shooting? Ever read exactly that about some **** who shot a neighbours moggy?

You should all grow up.

Freedom of speech yes, but as followers of a sport already under fire from the PC crowd, you are doing yourselves no favours by wishing to be associated with zitty little 14yr olds who shoot their neighbours cats.