A new section!

Teal

This new section is members only one of the problems with videos is that they tend to be large and so it costs me bandwidth every time someone downloads one. That said the money raised so far from donations and sponsorship from NPPC and ukshootwarehouse.co.uk look like they will cover this for a long time in the future - Thanks everyone!! :lol:

Please though when you download a video be sure to "save" it on your computer as this will only mean you need to download the video once and can watch it as many times as you want!

Hope you like the new section, pigeon master is going to kick us off with a great video - it's 7mb so may take a while to download but is worth the wait. Nice one PM, and we look forward to more of the same.

Ernyha

I have heard that you can get a screen that will automatically bring a small video clip or webcam clip to the size of your monitor. They were very highly priced for a while but I have learnt that you can now get them from Spec Savers monitor division. Screen Savers.

I apologise profusely for the lameness of that joke

jimDfish :lol::D

What program do you open it with? Are you opening it in your internet browser (internet explorer?) or are you right clicking on it - save target as and then opening it up with windows media player (or another program). Try the save target as you can get it bigger this way :lol:

Windows media player if ya hav'nt got it ya should.

Ern ya have broadband (yes)

Goto windows update page search for available updates (which ya should regularily) get Windows Media Player 9.

If you already have done or do this, simply play the media file and rightclick in the screen 'FULLSCREEN' is an option.

I cannot download this in work but will do when i get home to see if its a different problem.

:lol: Thanks for all the tips.I was juat left clicking on the link and getting a very small picture in the left side of PW home page.

I have now tried what Teal suggested,right click and "save target as" and then locating it in my files.

Now i play it on the media player at full size.

Thanks again you 'puter bods. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...