viking

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wish id never of started this post now, i know iv done wrong and i will take it on the chin if i cant sort it out, its my fault rir being a *** in the first place, but although i said it it is not somethin i would of done, just a stupid thing i said, sorry for moaning at a couple of you, no harm or ment, cheers, lee :good:

I'm of the opinion its as said BS. and a big steaming pile of it at the same time. Nothing so far convinces me you'd have lost it for that post maybe some other reason but as stated they don't revoke by letter leaving you with guns so I'd be tempted to say we have another troll on the go

it actually says im to have my sgc revoked, not that it has been revoked, i dont know how they do it, feel free to pm me your address and i will forward you a copy of the letter, i would hardly say it if it wasnt true, as there is nothing to be gained by doing so

That would come before a grant, not after, surely.

Thinking about what's been said they are hardly going to mail you and say they are revoking it, if they have reason to suspect you are unfit they will come round and remove the weapons surely?

The only way you'll prove us all wrong is scan or take a picture of the letter, blank out any personal details and post it.

You have the most bizarre post history, as far as I can see you have in reverse order bought a gun, got your license, got a mossberg which you wanted to pistol stock, got your license, found some old guns in your dads attic, advocated criminal damage, threatened murder........

If your not a troll your a tool man. And without being unduly harsh i find it concerning that someone who can't grasp the basics of English, not to mention common sense is allowed anything pointier than a HB pencil. If the stories true which I doubt severely then for once the police have done a good job.

im no computer whiz and i couldnt even put pics on hear for an air rifle i was selling, if i can do it i will put it on, but like i said i will sent a copy to any one who thinks im lieing, but to those who think im lieing can you think of a reason why you think im lieing or anything you think i would gain for making it up, i cant believe anyone thinks im making it up,

trevor, i dont understand your question about my sgc, i got it at the end of december last year,

well im just sat here quietly having my dinner and reading all this *** for tat.

i love it :):good::good:

keep it up chaps. :good:

:lol: I get the impression that you are not taking this seriously? :lol:

"Wildoliver; If your not a troll your a tool man. And without being unduly harsh i find it concerning that someone who can't grasp the basics of English, not to mention common sense is allowed anything pointier than a HB pencil. If the stories true which I doubt severely then for once the police have done a good job."

I think that maybe you should say what you mean, all this beating around the bush is only going to confuse him! :lol::lol:

Edited by bob300w

I'm constantly amazed that some people take everything that's posted on this Forum at face value, i.e. they believe it.

This guy's talking absolute rubbish, or has April Fools Day come early this year, just like Easter..??

Cat.

Hey Cat,

That's a bit harsh, I am off work ill and bored.

This is the only sport I am getting at the moment, I don't think firing a gun will do me any favours at the moment.

Can someone pass the popcorn?

viking - does the letter explicitly refer to your post on here on 5th Jan? If not, how do you know that this is the reason they are allegedly revoking your cert?

Sounds like you're putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5. Or making the whole thing up entirely :good::lol: I don't for one minute think that plod is going to allow you to continue to hold 4 shotguns (as per your signature) when they consider you unfit to be a SGC holder. Guns confiscated first, paperwork follows!