sgc revoked, due to someome grassing

viking

Anyway, where have all the conspiracy theories gone? I go off to have my tea and it all goes a bit sensible.

Ok, I have it on good authority that these weapons have been amassed before the cert was issued in direct response to a request by our Mr Ike, he requires the services of someone to protect him from the forces of the giant lizzard people :lol:

Ah, but does viking have any weapons of mass destruction? Another gripping case for Super-tone the b'liar.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This forum has been so quiet for ages now, thanks Viking.

If it is for real, you have only yourself to blame becase your attitude isnt helping you out, it stinks of paranoid thoughts and a lack of brain into action before mouth(or fingers)into gear.

I'd stop digging and maybe try airgun bbs.

wwhhooooooooo there, dont send him to the air gunners. we are a respectable lot :lol::lol:

on a serious note, get down to the police station first thing, and show them the letter. if its real, they will offer an explaination. if its blag, they will try and find out why.

ps, The Fixer is on now, so no more of this :lol::lol:

I have had a few so it's time for a rant.

Some of the members that have posted in this thread should really have known better.

The only one who knows what is going on is Viking all the rest is speculation. If he is a WUM then by god he has done a good job. However, if he has genuinely has received the letter, no wonder the man can't string a sentence together.

As I type this it is 154 replies 90% deriding him. Just put yourselves in his position would you be thinking straight? There seem to be a number of posters who have not been on the forum long a year or less, who have seemed to jump on the bandwagon perhaps trying to ingratiate themselves with the longer standing members? Who in reality should know better.

Personally I agree with pin it is like a car crash. However, it is not morbid curiosity that is causing people to watch, it's the pack mentality, "Oh look some poor **** getting a kicking lets go and join in, if I am lucky I can get a witty cheap shot in". Deriding the mans grammar and like cheap shots, do nothing for the confidence of the person receiving them. I should know I have been on the receiving end of them often enough to learn how to use word.

My opinion and mine alone, before you start having a go at me remember I have been here for 6 5.5 years now and seen them come and seen them go. It also helps that I have a skin of a Rhino.

TC

i cant believe all the attention this has caused, not that it was intended for that, can anyone tell me what past posts has had the most reads and replys, and before all the doubters jump on me again this is still not wind up

Two points:

1. I think the above indicates why a crank would make up such a story: attention seeking, plain and simple.

2. When did schools stop teaching English language? To quote Professor Henry Higgins, "Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?"

i cant believe all the attention this has caused, not that it was intended for that, can anyone tell me what past posts has had the most reads and replys, and before all the doubters jump on me again this is still not wind up

Two points:

1. I think the above indicates why a crank would make up such a story: attention seeking, plain and simple.

2. When did schools stop teaching English language? To quote Professor Henry Higgins, "Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?"

is the letter signed please.

Two points:

At last some commonsense from an Essex boy, now I'm definitly going for a Guiness.