Miroku MK38

Muddy Funker

Hi Guys

It's taken a while after getting my cert but i've finally bought my first gun.

Not what i'd intended but after going to Andersons in East Grinstead with a work mate thats been shooting all his life it was what i ended up with.

I wanted a Beretta, but after trying various guns it became apparent that it was the Miroku that fitted me best, i don't have enough money to start getting stocks lengthened ect so the Miroku was the best fit i could find for a seconhand gun off the shelf.

After buying the gun we went to South Down and i shot 20 x 25 on English skeet which i was really pleased with as a noob with a new gun.

As well as a really good price on case, carts, cleaning kit ect, the gun cost £795 and looks to be in great condition minus a couple of nicks on the stock.

Never thought about this gun before buying it, any good? Decent price?

Can't wait to start really putting some practice in and seeing how good/bad i can become :lol:

Cheers.

G.

Can't comment on the price but well done on your first gun. And 20ex25 is very good for such a newbie!

Get some pics up so show it off then. :)

Will get some pics up over the coming days...

so you have 1 gun ehh ill give you 6 months before you are thinking well would a semi be better oh sod it ill have bothe then a pump then a sbs just for a change and befor you know it you will have 4-5 guns :yes::hmm::D i know thats what i was like any one else :lol:

Haha don't :)

Head gasket on my VR6 went today as well so kinda wishing i never bought the gun yesterday, oh well these times are sent to try us.

Don't know whether to to turn the gun on the car or myself lol!!! (joke)

Edited by Muddy Funker

• 3 weeks later...