Yet another how did we get on today thread..........

Evil Elvis

I wish I could apply for certificate as soonas possible but will have to wait till march due to financial problems cos I figured out:

Certificate - £50

Cabinet - £150

O/u shotgun - £500-600

coming close to about a grand and maybe at the end of next month I will have the money for it. End of jan,but will have to see.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Application fee needs to go in as soon as you have the £50. Cabinet can wait for a while, as you don't need to have it fitted until your Police visit, this could easily be a month or two anyway, and the license should be anything from a week to a month or even longer after this.

been shooting the last 2 weekend at local shoots. Both dtl.

sat 13th was a 35 bird,one line of one bird on each peg as the pull shoot. then 2 lines of 15

i shot a 5/14 on the pull then a 15/45 and a final 14/41 giving a grand total of 100/105 for the day a score in wgich i was delighted with. i won a front leg and full side of ribs (lamb) then in the pull shoot i won venison chops and 2 bags venison mince. i also got more venison in the raffle.

sat 20th was 2 lines of 25 birds

1st line-25/74

2nd line-19/56

dont know what happend in the second line but hey ho these things happen and i had a great day out winning a scarf and box of chocolates. as i dont have a class yet i got classed as AA going by my first line wich was even better made my day.

god i love xmas shoots.

Shot a re-entry comp at Catton Hall today. 82 (awesome) - how does he do it? :sly:

Dunno what won it, because we naffed orf :hmm:

Good score (for me :yes: ) at Catton.

Think it was won with a 96 by Tony Dean, but don't quote me as I have been known to get things wrong. I couldn't hit a barn door from the inside today (at Catton) struggled to a 77 but roll on tomorrow at Hodnet!

Mr Potter

Think it was won with a 96 by Tony Dean, but don't quote me as I have been known to get things wrong. I couldn't hit a barn door from the inside today (at Catton) struggled to a 77 but roll on tomorrow at Hodnet!

Mr Potter

Didn't see you today, Mr P.

Otherwise I'd have said "Hi, Hallo, can I sell you some expert tuition?" :hmm::sly::yes:

Come on 23 out of 25 :sly: and When I finished some beginners actually applauded me (true don;t want to sound big headed or anything) and asked me if I been shooting long and I was like: only for about a month. :hmm:

Edited by Guest