Yet another how did we get on today thread..........

Evil Elvis

Went to JJs today with Mung, Broken Man and his missus (who was wearing a Paddington hat). JJs same as ever - "Marmite"....and personally, I hate it ! :good:

Afterwards we all went to Hawley (mine and Mungs first time). It was a nice little club with friendly, smiley staff - a complete departure from the usual grumpy old know-it-alls that run gun clubs. We all did a round of sporting there. Mung then shot every cart he owned on the compak and still didnt get 25.

A nice day out. Thanks to Mungler Cabs as always.

Scores ? Who cares ! Mung always wins !

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did it rain?

No it didnt, it was moist under foot however so would invisage that you would have done a few Bagsy shuffles should you have attended and worn your slicks.

Edited by LV

Steady FM,

You will have Cat along in a minute with a big yawning smilie :good:

I could only manage 2nd place on sunday with 44/50 but managed to go through to the last 4 in the annual knockout competition. Next round is on the 14th December.

Do the mafia not do Three Acres then? Seen you guys at Copfurn but not Three Acres ...

We have done in the past but it is considered "too far" nowadays - since Mung started winning carts every week at JJs ! :good::)

Steady FM,

You will have Cat along in a minute with a big yawning smilie :lol:

Hi MC, old buddy, don't forget I've got to be extra nice to all you Essex lads from now on, (no banter permitted.. :good: ).

No yawning smilies from me, just a caustic comment to the Ferret Master, "I'll bet it wasn't a "proper" shoot, nip down to Urchfont or Wylye Valley to do 100 Registered with your S/S and see how many trophies you win there..??" :)

Cat.

Hi MC, old buddy, don't forget I've got to be extra nice to all you Essex lads from now on, (no banter permitted.. :good: ).

No yawning smilies from me, just a caustic comment to the Ferret Master, "I'll bet it wasn't a "proper" shoot, nip down to Urchfont or Wylye Valley to do 100 Registered with your S/S and see how many trophies you win there..??" :)

Cat.

Cat,

I find your reference to "Essex lads" scarey, offensive and I consider it to be a lightly veiled attempt at humourous banter.

I am off to report this to the banter police,

boo hoo :lol:

LV :);):lol:

Edited by LV

Cat.

No I am sure it wasn't a proper shoot.

The ones we all go to have stationary clay "TARGETS" that are positioned on the floor. The ones that get thrown in the air and are moving are far too difficult.

I thought Southdown was the only ground capable of throwing quality BIRDS?

I've heard of it, but not been there yet.

Can you tell me what it's like there?

It's a narrow grass meadow with a tree lined ploughed (currently) field down either side of it. There's approximately 10 sporting stands there and a 5 stand compact layout. Only 8 of the sporting stands are open so you shoot 10 on each stand for the same price as at Copfurn. More or less the same level of difficulty as Copfurn, if you prefer the first few stands at Copfurn more than those in the woods then you'll like it, if you prefer the woods then probably not so much.

Hope that helps.

We have done in the past but it is considered "too far" nowadays - since Mung started winning carts every week at JJs ! :hmm::good:

Fair enuff, suspect Mr Mungler wouldn't do too bad at Three Acres either though. So do you do both Copfurn & JJ's on the relevant Sundays?

Personally got mixed feelings about JJ's as in two visits I have both my bestest and worstest ever scores anywhere there.

Cheers

WoooooHooo so was I...... at JJ's 76 ex 84.....

Well done Lv & Elvis...well shot

LV....Doesn't SBS stand for "Sand baggging society"....ARF ARF

Wooo Hooo Mrs BM was "bottom" of everything BOOO HOOO

I was freestylin' today.

Bad news, the Police got footage of Carlos on the way home - >here<

Edited by LV

Sounds like you guys are too good and need to get down to Southdown for some quality targets, it's where the real men shoot, oh an Catamong enjoys it too. :yes: Arf arf indeed!

Markio,

I think its unfair to bait Cat like that ! :hmm: You know he's on a yellow card for living his gay relationship with MC through PW ! :lol:

You should get yourself down JJs Markio and get an SBS, I won the SBS class on 48/84 today !!!! :hmm::hmm::oops::oops: The other guy who shot

it must have been (even more of) a retard !!!!!! :oops:

Markio,

I think its unfair to bait Cat like that ! :yes: You know he's on a yellow card for living his gay relationship with MC through PW ! :lol:

You should get yourself down JJs Markio and get an SBS, I won the SBS class on 48/84 today !!!! :hmm::hmm::oops::oops: The other guy who shot

it must have been (even more of) a retard !!!!!! :oops:

Can i not shoot my O/U but tilted sideways Boyz In Da Hood stlye?