Yet another how did we get on today thread..........

Evil Elvis

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you guys are too good and need to get down to Southdown for some quality targets, it's where the real men shoot, oh an Catamong enjoys it too. ;) Arf arf indeed!

Markio,

I think its unfair to bait Cat like that ! ;) You know he's on a yellow card for living his gay relationship with MC through PW ! :lol:

You should get yourself down JJs Markio and get an SBS, I won the SBS class on 48/84 today !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: The other guy who shot

it must have been (even more of) a retard !!!!!! :lol:

I'm sure our ever watchful band of dedicated Mods must be looking at your post with the utmost disdain, many members of this forum will surely find your post insulting & offensive, "Cat Baiting" or indeed any derogatory comments of a feline nature will be harshly dealt with by our gallant mods......you have been warned..!! :sick:

My good, (but not close) friend, MC has, quite rightly been keeping a low profile, perhaps it's something to do with my suggestion of a head to head at that dreaded ground for Essex boys...............Sarfdown..!!! ;) :o

Behave yourselves.

Cat.

I'm sure our ever watchful band of dedicated Mods must be looking at your post with the utmost disdain, many members of this forum will surely find your post insulting & offensive, "Cat Baiting" or indeed any derogatory comments of a feline nature will be harshly dealt with by our gallant mods......you have been warned..!! :rolleyes:

My good, (but not close) friend, MC has, quite rightly been keeping a low profile, perhaps it's something to do with my suggestion of a head to head at that dreaded ground for Essex boys...............Sarfdown..!!! :D:angry:

Behave yourselves.

Cat.

I have been keeping a low profile as I have been away for the weekend. If you want a head to head at southdown bring it on. You may as well get big george there at the same time so I can beat both of you without having to go there twice.

I have not shot at Sarfdown but I am sure I can make a good show on the quality "Targets"

What do they say down there if a clay comes from the trap broken? is it still a "No Bird" or is it "No Target"?

Cheers

MC,

PS I cannot condone any such "Cat Baiting" unless I do it.

:good: This is going to sound like one of munglers excuses but i have a wierd trigger thing going on...snatching the second short done it twice today and finished on 61 ex 70 at hawley...winner was 65...sooooo close!!!!

shot with tosspot, mungler, the baglady and gringo and wifey....great days shooting!!! Tp was on fire, mungler sandbagged the side by side class at jjs , tp was third in a class when i left and his make redeyes was 3rd in c class!!! great day out!!!

and...i beat mungler again....at Hawley............ :yes:??????:lol:

:lol:

Oh really? Is that really how you saw it?

Yep ,,at Hawley YOU MY BITCH!!!!!! You Rare my Hawley Bitch

I dont care if you beat me at jj's with a side by side...at Hawley you is mine bitch!!!!!! Oh that damn rabbit, its messed me up...bazza ....show me how to kill it.............. :yes: hehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhe

Ive been ya bitch for tooooooo long !!!

hhehehehe At Hawley.....NO ONE HEARS YOU SCREAM.....................YOUR EXCUSES....HEHEHHEEHHE MWAH HAH HAH....

yES, IM ****** AND YES IVE LOST THE PLOT.............MWAH HAH HA :yes:

Edited by Evil Elvis

Good darts guys,

I also picked up a turkey with a high gun score at my local club. Along with winning a biscuits for cheese barrel and some chocolates in the raffle christmas is very nearly sorted. Anyone know of a shoot where you can win a few vegetables?

As well as getting through to the last 2 in the Eastern Sporting knockout shield.

I also picked up a turkey with a high gun score at my local club. Along with winning a biscuits for cheese barrel and some chocolates in the raffle christmas is very nearly sorted. Anyone know of a shoot where you can win a few vegetables?

Aren't vegetables currency in Suffolk? Simply trade some magic beans with the locals when up past Bures.

Good darts guys,

As well as getting through to the last 2 in the Eastern Sporting knockout shield.

You wouldn't have won the turkey at Southdown. :oops:;)

You wouldn't have won the turkey at Southdown. :lol::hmm:

It depends what you mean by "won" Markio.

It seems that "winning" is a very subjective experience nowadays. :hmm:

I am sure that all this PC stuff taught at schools is rubbing off. ;)

Remember lads, no matter what the scores, we are ALL winners. :oops:

now, group hug...

Edited by LV

Shot Copfurn today with Del Digweed. Managed a 61 ex 80 which isn't particularly good but better then I usually do there.

Having come off about 230 consecutive nights on the trot Del managed a 55, though he kept disappearing into the woods and returning with a big grin on his face :good:

Need some mud tyres for the Zaffy :hmm:

I have been shooting for the past 4 weeks at my local shooting ground the Have A Go range which is open for non certificate holders which give you either the option of 25 shots or to 50 and I usually do 25 cos I am stingy and have less money this month and today I managed 17 out of 25, my best so far. :good:

Edited by Guest