Yet another how did we get on today thread..........

Evil Elvis

Got a 40ex50 today which i was happy with as it's level my previous personal best. The kicker is that i fluffed the last stand with a 3ex8 so you can't help thinking it could be more! :hmm: That old chestnut. :hmm:

Thought i'd walk all 10 meters to the pub next door for a broadside, now sitting here chilling out with an few or more Exports, bottle of red with my chilli later so it should be a good night, well for me anyway, the rest of you are ******! :no:

Blimey Markio what happened?

They must have been easy :o :o :( :good:

They were, that's why i ****** up on the last stand, i wasn't used to giving them lead. :lol: Was beating terry till the last stand, then he took me by two. Not ashamed by that.

In the SS/EE school of scoring: "I learnt to play stairway to heaven when i was 12, Jimmy page didn't write it till he was 22, i think that says a lot". :lol: (Quote: Bad news)

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the SS/EE school of scoring: "I learnt to play stairway to heaven when i was 12, Jimmy page didn't write it till he was 22, i think that says a lot". :) (Quote: Bad news)

It sounds good until one realises by play you mean to put a 45 on ones turntable!!!!! :good:

In the SS/EE school of scoring: "I learnt to play stairway to heaven when i was 12, Jimmy page didn't write it till he was 22, i think that says a lot". :) (Quote: Bad news)

It sounds good until one realises by play you mean to put a 45 on ones turntable!!!!! :good:

You skiving again Bazza :)

Well, little lads birthday today but managed to sneak out for a quick round at JJs.......

Shot 67 ex 84 and was joint 1st in class with another two when I left. Couldn't hang around for a shoot off as one of them had just gone off for another round so not sure how it all ended but enjoyed it none the less.

And I never got rained on!!

Yesterday I bought a Easy Hit foresight for my Mossberg, as Ive had one on the Benelli for ages and find it very usefull.

So today I went along to the Clay ground with the Mossy. First I did a round of skeet, after three clays the foresight fell off :) Ended up with 17 out of 25, which would have annoyed me if I'd had the Benelli, but I didnt mind as it wasnt my main gun.

Anyway, I fixed it back on with insulating tape then did a round of 50 sporting, got 36, not really good but again with meh no 2 gun I didnt mind. Lastly I did a couple of DTL's, scored a 58 and a 60, which again I was happy with.

It wasnt until the end of the day I realised how much Id enjoyed myself :) The Mossberg isnt going to stay reserved for rough shooting any more. It's coming out of retirement! :good:

Edited by throdgrain

It is incredible the time it takes on here for some smartarse to post.

And no Markio they weren't that easy, if they were it would have been 50/50

Are you sad because i beat your smartarse time of 51 minutes of yesterday then? :good:

i have had easy hit beads fitted to both my beretta o/u and my winchester semi and never had one fall off yet,but i agree they help :good:

has Lazarus arisen?

PW saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

And he did walk, to that "other place" :)

Edited by Chard

:( Did 3 acres for the first time today..got 58 ex 80. i was beating mungler for a lot of the course, then he stepped up a gear when he realised....anyone know where i can get one of those?:wub:? B)

Mung finished on 63 ex 80 and bald dave on 50!!!

See Matt if you werent such a wussy with your hang over....you might NOT have had to wear the hat for a change!!!!! :good:

:good: My predictions for high lodge so far are:

Mungler will **** about showing off and win by a small margin....stating that he actually should of had another 10 clays but he decided to shoot several pairs the wrong was round. there were pubes in abundance obscuring his feild of vision and that Lv's Kouros aftershave was having a strange effect on him...........

LV will draw with Bob300W to get the Hat but bob wont wear it stating that his eyes were stinging from the gaseous exchanges and as a veteran his score is more valid and that by default the hat goes to LV.

Markio will bring out his new weapon(the gun) and do one of 2 things:

He will shoot a blinder and then explain what a fantastic choice this beautiful piece of wood was or,

hell miss everything....like at Dartford that time, and state that its a new gun, not used to it, its too heavy, one of munglers stray pubes got stuck on his sight tip, the bores are worn, wrong chokes, prefers to shoot ducks!!! etc etc etc

ME, Ill just stroll round shooting avaerage!! and **** a lot!! Did you know that statistically a man produces half a litre of gas a day, released over a series of 14-15 emissions!!! Now thats one thing that I am waaaaaaaay above average at!!!!! might have a vindaloo the night before for flAVOUR ENHANCEMENT.

Edited by Evil Elvis

If you look, you will see that I fessed up to a 3/8 on stand 2.

nOPE NOPE NOPE...WAS A 4 ON STAND 2 AND A 3 ON STAND 3......you got to stand four ans said, and I quote

" Damn, i wished id stayed in bed"

You then realised that Baldy Dave was way ahead, getting an 8 and 2 seven in the first three stands, Id managed a 7, a 4 and a 6 and you thought....ooops need to wake up now and kick some ***....humming the police acadamy tune as you went...........pumping the forend on the blazer as if you had your pump action!!!

:good: My predictions for high lodge so far are:

Mungler will **** about showing off and win by a small margin....stating that he actually should of had another 10 clays but he decided to shoot several pairs the wrong was round. there were pubes in abundance obscuring his feild of vision and that Lv's Kouros aftershave was having a strange effect on him...........

LV will draw with Bob300W to get the Hat but bob wont wear it stating that as a veteran his score is more valid and that by default the hat goes to LV.

Markio will bring out his new weapon(the gun) and do one of 2 things:

He will shoot a blinder and then explain what a fantastic choice this beautiful piece of wood was or,

hell miss everything....like at Dartford that time, and state that its a new gun, not used to it, its too heavy, one of munglers stray pubes got stuck on his sight tip, the bores are worn, wrong chokes, prefers to shoot ducks!!! etc etc etc

ME, Ill just stroll round shooting avaerage!! and **** a lot!! Did you know that statistically a man produces half a litre of gas a day, released over a series of 14-15 emissions!!! Now thats one thing that I am waaaaaaaay above average at!!!!! might have a vindaloo the night before for flAVOUR ENHANCEMENT.

:( B) :wub:

That's the High Lodge shoot over with then, where can we not shoot next?

Obviously there will be a handicap system at High lodge that will be fair to all, could I suggest something like 15 clays advantage to anyone over 60, shooting a Browning and owning a dog called Taz?

Equally, there should be a handicap of minus 15 to anyone in the medical, legal, joinery, or shipping professions or living south of Colchester.

Oh, and minus 20 if you live on an island without street lights.

Sorted!! :yes: