Yet another how did we get on today thread..........

Evil Elvis

That's the High Lodge shoot over with then, where can we not shoot next?

Obviously there will be a handicap system at High lodge that will be fair to all, could I suggest something like 15 clays advantage to anyone over 60.

I am with you Bob.

My age on DS Brain Training was 64 and my Wii Fitness age was 68. Is there room on the golf buggy for me too?

Edited by LV

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously there will be a handicap system at High lodge that will be fair to all, could I suggest something like 15 clays advantage to anyone over 60.

I am with you Bob.

My age on DS Brain Training was 64 and my Wii Fitness age was 68. Is there room on the golf buggy for me too?

I'll have to consult Harnser on that one, but I was hoping that it would be a romantic two-seater, aren't you a bit old to be playing with your Wii?

:lol: My predictions for high lodge so far are:

Mungler will **** about showing off and win by a small margin....stating that he actually should of had another 10 clays but he decided to shoot several pairs the wrong was round. there were pubes in abundance obscuring his feild of vision and that Lv's Kouros aftershave was having a strange effect on him...........

LV will draw with Bob300W to get the Hat but bob wont wear it stating that as a veteran his score is more valid and that by default the hat goes to LV.

Markio will bring out his new weapon(the gun) and do one of 2 things:

He will shoot a blinder and then explain what a fantastic choice this beautiful piece of wood was or,

hell miss everything....like at Dartford that time, and state that its a new gun, not used to it, its too heavy, one of munglers stray pubes got stuck on his sight tip, the bores are worn, wrong chokes, prefers to shoot ducks!!! etc etc etc

ME, Ill just stroll round shooting avaerage!! and **** a lot!! Did you know that statistically a man produces half a litre of gas a day, released over a series of 14-15 emissions!!! Now thats one thing that I am waaaaaaaay above average at!!!!! might have a vindaloo the night before for flAVOUR ENHANCEMENT.

:lol::D:D

Obviously there will be a handicap system at High lodge that will be fair to all, could I suggest something like 15 clays advantage to anyone over 60, shooting a Browning and owning a dog called Taz?

Equally, there should be a handicap of minus 15 to anyone in the medical, legal, joinery, or shipping professions or living south of Colchester.

Oh, and minus 20 if you live on an island without street lights.

Sorted!! :P

Can someone elucidate on "Oh, and minus 20 if you live on an island without street lights." , As living on said Island and having one outside my house ?

Also if said island is 10 miles south of Colchester is that a -35 score ?

Mike.

I'll have to consult Harnser on that one, but I was hoping that it would be a romantic two-seater, aren't you a bit old to be playing with your Wii?

You are never too old to play with yourself Bob.

:lol: My predictions for high lodge so far are:

Mungler will **** about showing off and win by a small margin....stating that he actually should of had another 10 clays but he decided to shoot several pairs the wrong was round. there were pubes in abundance obscuring his feild of vision and that Lv's Kouros aftershave was having a strange effect on him...........

LV will draw with Bob300W to get the Hat but bob wont wear it stating that as a veteran his score is more valid and that by default the hat goes to LV.

Markio will bring out his new weapon(the gun) and do one of 2 things:

He will shoot a blinder and then explain what a fantastic choice this beautiful piece of wood was or,

hell miss everything....like at Dartford that time, and state that its a new gun, not used to it, its too heavy, one of munglers stray pubes got stuck on his sight tip, the bores are worn, wrong chokes, prefers to shoot ducks!!! etc etc etc

ME, Ill just stroll round shooting avaerage!! and **** a lot!! Did you know that statistically a man produces half a litre of gas a day, released over a series of 14-15 emissions!!! Now thats one thing that I am waaaaaaaay above average at!!!!! might have a vindaloo the night before for flAVOUR ENHANCEMENT.

:D:P:lol:

Obviously there will be a handicap system at High lodge that will be fair to all, could I suggest something like 15 clays advantage to anyone over 60, shooting a Browning and owning a dog called Taz?

Equally, there should be a handicap of minus 15 to anyone in the medical, legal, joinery, or shipping professions or living south of Colchester.

Oh, and minus 20 if you live on an island without street lights.

Sorted!! :P

Can someone elucidate on "Oh, and minus 20 if you live on an island without street lights." , As living on said Island and having one outside my house ?

Also if said island is 10 miles south of Colchester is that a -35 score ?

Mike.

:D Now as the only reference to an island was that it had no street lights, why did you ssume that I referred to Mersea? Also your claim to have one outside your house is spurious, it is a well documented fact that there is no gas, electricity or flush toilets on Mersea. :no:

Consider yourself elucidated, and if you shoot as well as Martin, the -35 rule definitly applies. :lol:

Bob,

Surely you have slipped up, I am in the joinery industry, live south of colchester and live on an island with no street lights. That surely must mean that I am on a -50 handicap.

But using the SS(wimped out)/EE (Who is going to smell) statistics I predict that I will win by about 47 clays.

OK, so Martin is in the lead at the moment with an impressive lead of 47, any other predictions? Of course if he joins ss and wimps out at this late stage, it will take some explaining.

Rumour has it that EE is undecided whether to wear socks with his sandals and try to pass as a Naarfuk boy, but I am reliably informed that he will be wearing the pink hat again.

Mung has asked to borrow my 4 bore, so he must be getting worried about the competition.

Harnser, originally a 30-1 outsider is now second favourite, rumour has it that he has extended his shed to 40 yards long and is practicing inside on a daily basis.

Markio has been very quiet lately, could be a dark horse there, Bradfield has fielded some exceptional shots over the years.

Meanwhile back on the farm...

Shot Tendering today with Bob(300w) and Martin(Cavie). (Just found out w(h)ere the Brac)kets( are, S0orr(y.

Anyway, got a 39 with the first time out with the new gun so rather happy with that, granted it wasn't the toughest layout but it was a good test for a first outing so at least i know is shoots straight (it not me). 'tis a good gun and i shall name it ... petunia.

Shot Tendering today with Bob(300w) and Martin(Cavie). (Just found out w(h)ere the Brac)kets( are, S0orr(y.

Anyway, got a 39 with the first time out with the new gun so rather happy with that, granted it wasn't the toughest layout but it was a good test for a first outing so at least i know is shoots straight (it not me). 'tis a good gun and i shall name it ... petunia.

Shame that Petunia is a trap gun, but at least it does not shoot six inches low at 50 yards like a certain make of gun.

Had to be one of the best clay shoots that I have been to today, non-stop craic from start to beef pies with cherries on top.

Markio must have been pleased with his new gun as he bought the teas (almost). AND he almost bought the beers, well, he was going to. ......

A few problems with the trapper though, there I am on the stand, gun just off the shoulder, wound up like a clock spring, beads of perspiration on the forehead, I call "pull", flick the gun into my shoulder, ready for instant action, long pause, trapper says "pardon?"

:hmm: Come on Bob, what did you get?

And id be careful what you say about that pink hat....Ive only worn it the once....could be time for a new suitor!!! :rolleyes:

Well on the EE statistically adjusted scoring system I got a 51/50, Mark got the same but as he had two cartridges left over, we gave him best.

We actually saw your dream woman today, dam shame that nobody had a camera, maybe we'll get a snap next time.

Edited by bob300w

And id be careful what you say about that pink hat....Ive only worn it the once....could be time for a new suitor!!! :rolleyes:

Well on the EE statistically adjusted scoring system I got a 51/50, Mark got the same but as he had two cartridges left over, we gave him best.

We actually saw your dream woman today, dam shame that nobody had a camera, maybe we'll get a snap next time.

Oh yes, dressed a-hole to beak in pink she was. An impressive sight for such a fine cock as yourself young sir. :angry:

Edited by Markio

We actually saw your dream woman today

Which one? drew Barrymore or kate beckinsale? :rolleyes:

Must have been that chunky bitch drew barrymore your talking about cos Ms Beckinsale is already sitting on my face. Brrrgghhh brrrggghhh. (We need a sitting on face smiley, should i a start a poll?)

We actually saw your dream woman today

Which one? drew Barrymore or kate beckinsale? :hmm:

Must have been that chunky bitch drew barrymore your talking about cos Ms Beckinsale is already sitting on my face. Brrrgghhh brrrggghhh. (We need a sitting on face smiley, should i a start a poll?)

Steady Mark, we don't want Petunia getting jealous. :rolleyes:

Not sure about petunia, I reckon Markio's been 'importuning' by the sound of it :rolleyes:

Sounds like a deep south (Essex) thing to me, i'll leave you to it, bit like bob 'naughty boy box' It's always smut with you guys, tut tut.

Shame that Petunia is a trap gun, but at least it does not shoot six inches low at 50 yards like a certain make of gun.

Had to be one of the best clay shoots that I have been to today, non-stop craic from start to beef pies with cherries on top.

Markio must have been pleased with his new gun as he bought the teas (almost). AND he almost bought the beers, well, he was going to. ......

A few problems with the trapper though, there I am on the stand, gun just off the shoulder, wound up like a clock spring, beads of perspiration on the forehead, I call "pull", flick the gun into my shoulder, ready for instant action, long pause, trapper says "pardon?"

That might have been me although i think we all had a similar moment of select deftness.

Yeah, that'll be Martin then. :angry:

Not sure about petunia, I reckon Markio's been 'importuning' by the sound of it :angry:

Sounds like a deep south (Essex) thing to me, i'll leave you to it, bit like bob 'naughty boy box' It's always smut with you guys, tut tut.

Do what :rolleyes::hmm:

Surprised that the cartridges with the toilet paper wadding have not received a mention yet, I still think that unused toilet paper would have been better.

And what about that huge fish that leapt out of the pond and attacked the guy whilst he was on the stand?

AARR yes the incredible fish that you thought was a goose.

Nothing wrong with using toilet paper as wadding is there? It helps the envoiroment.

I reckon if Markio had used trap cartridges in his trap gun then he would have hit a couple more.

I think trapper deafness was rife yesterday, I think we all suffered from "PULL"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Pardon" :rolleyes:

I do like the new adjustable stock feature on the new model chinese browning. It adjusts itself as you use it.

I am sure that the beef pies with cherries on them weren't really beef, they tasted more like chicken. But then doesn't everything taste like chicken?

My dog put on about 12 stone in weight after all the pork pies Bob fed it so he won't be fed for the next week or so. Although he did get a treat for shaking himself all over grumpy guts in the clubhouse. Even though he was clean and dry the guy still managed to moan. I'll have to get him wet next time.

The pink lady was just mad, you only find people like that in out of the way odd areas of Essex. The only thing missing was the pink cynergy. It was pink hair, clothes, car, gunslip, hat (don't get jealous LV) make up the whole chabang. Very Very STRANGE.

"The pink lady was just mad, you only find people like that in out of the way odd areas of Essex. The only thing missing was the pink cynergy. It was pink hair, clothes, car, gunslip, hat (don't get jealous LV) make up the whole chabang. Very Very STRANGE"

:rolleyes: I will have to find out which island that she was born on. I didn't see her gun, but I find it hard to believe that there was no pink anywhere on it.

No prize for guessing what colour her undies where then? You forgot to mention her pink motor with the pink furry dice and pink nodding dog.

"Nothing wrong with using toilet paper as wadding is there? It helps the envoiroment."

Nothing wrong with UNUSED toilet paper at all, that's all I used many years ago, not Izal paper though, it tended to scratch the bore.

"I am sure that the beef pies with cherries on them weren't really beef, they tasted more like chicken. But then doesn't everything taste like chicken?"

Oddly enough yes, everything EXCEPT chicken.