Yet another how did we get on today thread..........

Evil Elvis

Went to Copfurn today with Mungler, Bagsy and Broken Man.

The scores out of 80 were -

48 - Broken Man

58 - Bagsy

59 - Mungler

61 - LV

So statistically.....because I am youngest, have two children, the biggest waistline, was unshaven......

......and because I got the highest score as usual [sic]....that um, err...makes me the winner. :hmm:

Obviously if EE had turned up he would have won the day, but as he didnt, he couldnt... :rolleyes:

Edited by LV

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 - Broken Man

58 - Bagsy

59 - Mungler

61 - LV

So statistically.....because I am youngest, have two children, the biggest waistline, was unshaven......

......and because I got the highest score (as usual - SIC)....that um, err...makes me the winner. :hmm:

Obviously if EE had turned up he would have won the day, but as he didnt, he couldnt... :rolleyes:

I think that you will find, under the new EE statistics/rules of 2008, subsection 4, para 57, that as EE was fitting wall tiles and is the ginger one, the win goes to him by default. (Even though he was not allowed out to play).

48 - Broken Man

58 - Bagsy

59 - Mungler

61 - LV

......and because I got the highest score (as usual - SIC)....that um, err...makes me the winner. :hmm:

I think that you will find, under the new EE statistics/rules of 2008, subsection 4, para 57, that as EE was fitting wall tiles and is the ginger one, the win goes to him by default. (Even though he was not allowed out to play).

Bob, you must have missed the latest update to EE statistics May 2008 chapter 3, subsection 22, para 56 that states - "If you turn up at JJ's in Dartford on June 8th with ginger hair, you automatically also win all other shoots within a 100 mile radius".

Edited by LV

48 - Broken Man

58 - Bagsy

59 - Mungler

61 - LV

Bob, you must have missed the latest update to EE statistics May 2008 chapter 3, subsection 22, para 56 that states - "If you turn up JJ's in Dartford on June 8th with ginger hair, you automatically also win all other shoots within a 100 mile radius".

Quite correct, I've just found the update, it was in the "sad and well worn excuses not to wear the pink hat" file, can't imagine why I filed it there, a Freudian slip maybe?

:rolleyes: Because statistically speaking i had erected a ton of ceramivcs, my shoulders needed a rest down at jj's. Wobba wanted to test his new gun out and didnt want to be the recipiant of the pink hat first time out so he asked me to take him to JJ's!!

This I duly did and i got 63 ex 80 which was top of c class as i left .Statisically speaking , according to chapter one paragraph 2 subsection 3 thye were using a lot of orange clays. so i being colourblind should have got a bonus of 10 extra for sufferring the discrimination of having to shoot said orange clays(even though I didnt miss any). So statistically also kent is out of my home territory so I should have got a 10 point "away" bonus...actually bringing my score to 83 ex 80!!!!

With all the orange pressure and playing away, statistically would have pasted the ruddy faced short dude!!!!

Wobba did 42 with his new gun...first tiome out...not bad!!! :hmm:

Good morning out pop pickers :rolleyes:

I was sneezing as everyone called pull in an attempt to put 'em all off but they weren't having any of it! I now look like I've been 12 rounds with Bruno as my eyes have ballooned big style with the 'hatfever' :hmm:

First try at sporting (or anything) since my day with Carl Bloxham 4 weeks ago and I got 60 ex 70 at Hawleys today. My best result there by 10 clays, and if I hadn't had made a right mess of one stand would have been on for 62 or 63.

So, happy so far.

Need to shoot more though. I felt really rusty on the first few stands.

Edited by Peter De La Mare

67 ex 100 at Hornet CPSA Registered this morning. Shot birds only.

To say that some of the stands were testing is an understatement.

Happy with the score though as I have only shot Mickey Mouse shoots for about three months.

Rob.

First try at sporting (or anything) since my day with Carl Bloxham 4 weeks ago and I got 60 ex 70 at Hawleys today. My best result there by 10 clays, and if I hadn't had made a right mess of one stand would have been on for 62 or 63.

So, happy so far.

Clay shooting is not about scores, it's extremely bad form to discuss the ones that you have hit, it's all about excuses for the ones that you have missed. May I suggest that you read "**** shot, good excuses" by a well known mafia member? Chapter 13, "Wearing the pink hat with dignity" is to be recommended.

Edited by bob300w

So, happy so far.

Clay shooting is not about scores, it's extremely bad form to discuss the ones that you have hit, it's all about excuses for the ones that you have missed. May I suggest that you read "**** shot, good excuses" by a well known mafia member? Chapter 13, "Wearing the pink hat with dignity" is to be recommended.

Mung used an advanced excuse technique this morning - no doubt directly lifted from the book "Advanced Excuses for Advanced Shots" by M.Ungler

After already seeing a pair, he missed his first two and said "the second two didnt fly the same as the first two, can I have them again ?!".

I can't remember if it was Bagsy or Broken Man, but someone replied "What ?...right to left ?!"

---------------------------------

Quote of the day goes to Broken Man when selecting the writing implement for the scoring....."We had better get a pencil (as opposed to a pen), that way Mungler can edit his scores as he sees fit !"

Edited by LV