Yet another how did we get on today thread..........

Evil Elvis

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try this slowly becuase boxes of wine are bad for your (or me)...

Got 30/50 today with bob300w and others at local shoot, was bottom of the pack. Still getting kicked about til the last 2 stands when i relaxed a little blah blah...

I'll try this slowly becuase boxes of wine are bad for your (or me)...

Got 30/50 today with bob300w and others at local shoot, was bottom of the pack. Still getting kicked about til the last 2 stands when i relaxed a little blah blah...

Good write up Markio, you deserve another bottle for that :good:

You do make me laugh <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Little Oakley today with Bob300w, MartinCavie and a special guest appearance by Bagsy. Bagsy shot very consistently yet again and wupped everyone with a 41 and won't be invited back. ;) Managed a mere 30 myself. A very nice layout this week, nothing daft but still opportunities to miss them (as i frequently did). Thanks for a good laugh too guys. :rolleyes:

P.S. Did anyone tell the old boy it was summer and he didn't need the coat? You just know that somewhere there's a tea pot getting cold.

Cheers for the invite guys, nice little shoot that one :rolleyes: In all the excitement I almost run out of petrol on the way back ;)

Laugh of the day went to Bob when he called for the target about 35 times before finally seeing it <_<

I'm sure we could of got more to go but unfortunately the shoot clashed with the Gay Pride march in London <_<

Little Oakley today with Bob300w, MartinCavie and a special guest appearance by Bagsy. Bagsy shot very consistently yet again and wupped everyone with a 41 and won't be invited back. :lol: Managed a mere 30 myself. A very nice layout this week, nothing daft but still opportunities to miss them (as i frequently did). Thanks for a good laugh too guys. <_<

P.S. Did anyone tell the old boy it was summer and he didn't need the coat? You just know that somewhere there's a tea pot getting cold.

If it was waiting for you to get a round of teas in, it would have got very cold. And only a Bradfield boy would try and pinch the cup after drinking the tea. :D

Great day out as usual lads, a laugh a minute, especially the comment from Mark "I've got to get home and get the curry done for tea", followed by Martins "you mean phone up and order it?". :lol:

As Bagsy said, pity that the mafia were all on the gay pride march (what the :lol:? is that all about?). :oops:

Very impressive shooting by Bagsy, very consistent and stylish, I hate people like him who appear to have all of the time in the world to leisurely pick where to shoot the bird. <_<

I guess that Mark is well into his Morris dancing by now, give your bells a shake from me. <_<

Oh, and I nearly forgot, as we were leaving, Mark was giving Bagsy directions how to get to a relations a few miles away, he was ten minutes gesticulating and giving directions, Martin, who had been listening to the instructions, and looking bewildered (as was Bagsy and I) said "Why don't you follow me, I'm going past it!". ;)

I would have put my score up, but I can't find my score card :rolleyes:

Good show chaps.

I shot my local today and was handed the news that it is closing down on 19h July this year - so no more Big Als on a Saturday.

This is seriously bad flippin news.

Interestingly, 19th July is the day of LV's BBQ and Big Al is running a big event - flush and sporting. We should all attend and then abuse LV's house and hospitality.

Andy

shot greystone wood today, total **** (from me) 28.50. couldn't hit a cows *** with a banjo.

little grandson shot 42/50 ******* down and windy. ****** of gun going in the bin.

but tomorrows another day! :rolleyes:

blimey for a guy who claims to teach and has had 100+ years experience, isnt 56% a little embarrasing?

you should know by now it aint the gun, its whats holding it that is the problem.

Oakley is also shooting on the 19th at home. And on the 17th, 18.00hrs start, away, at Maplestead Gun Club.

Are you shooting this one Bob? If i don't get out it'll be at least 3 weeks without a shot, a **** know's i need the practice. I have no idea where it is mind... :rolleyes:

shot greystone wood today, total **** (from me) 28.50. couldn't hit a cows *** with a banjo.

little grandson shot 42/50 ******* down and windy. ****** of gun going in the bin.

blimey for a guy who claims to teach and has had 100+ years experience, isnt 56% a little embarrasing?

you should know by now it aint the gun, its whats holding it that is the problem.

yer not wrong emmsy twas the nut behind the butt today

have you ever had a bad day?

tomorrow i shall return. ;)

PS 200 years +

by the way are you lot still cutting swedes down there.

Edited by peter-peter

Ooops, I didn't realise it was ladies week. ;)

good consistant shooters are a rare breed unfortunately,

while **** taking swede bashers are all to common.

good consistant shooters are a rare breed unfortunately,

while **** taking swede bashers are all to common.

;)<_<<_<<_<:oops:

Maplestead is about a mile from where the Essex masters is held. It is down the track to the right of where the entrance to Hepworth Hall is.

Yesterday was a good shoot and a good laugh. Bagsy shot very well indeed and deserved the 41 score. Myself could only muster a 36, still 6 more than Markio and about 26 more than Bob.

The real question is did Bagsy get lost on his way home as he followed me to the A133 but was last seen shooting off towards Clacton, perhaps he fancied a stick of rock :rolleyes:

Maplestead is about a mile from where the Essex masters is held. It is down the track to the right of where the entrance to Hepworth Hall is.

Yesterday was a good shoot and a good laugh. Bagsy shot very well indeed and deserved the 41 score. Myself could only muster a 36, still 6 more than Markio and about 26 more than Bob.

The real question is did Bagsy get lost on his way home as he followed me to the A133 but was last seen shooting off towards Clacton, perhaps he fancied a stick of rock ;)

Well, if Bagsy followed Mark's instructions, he is probably still on the Beccles ring road, trying to find the Liverpool turn-off.

As for my score :rolleyes:, I have found my card, and using the Mung method of counting, I actually beat you by one clay, again.

And as for who said "My wife lets me do what I like" we won't go there. Come to think of it so does mine, but she's usually asleep while I'm doing it.