Two year delay for hunting ban

Jonnyni

Guest flightline

I will be making my views known on this by letter etc. I still think Labour will not get a ban as the legal position on the use of the Parliament Act will be tested by the CA with a good chance of success.

I hope everybody has recognised the RSPCA's role in this.

Persuade as many people as you can, to withdraw any forms of support for the RSPCA, I do.

Politely tell their staff, or any street collectors, why you won't/don't support them.

The RSPCA will be the "acceptable face"(rather than balaclava'd Antis), that leads the attempts to restrict shooting and fishing.

hi cranfield, for several years my daughter has donated £10 per month to the rspca she has finaly decided to withdraw her support and donate the above amount to a more deserving charity.

What would be better would be if all field sports supporters joined the RSPCA. The ruling council decide the policies and is in the hands of the animal rights morons.

In recent years it has only taken about 6-7000 votes to get elected to the council.The only way to restore sanity to the RSPCA is for us all to join and put up sensible candidates who believe in animal WELFARE and not animal RIGHTS.

and yes I am a member of the RSPCA - along with the CA, BASC and Union of Country Sports Workers.

Just been sitting down eating my dinner and watching the local news (central).

Up comes the likely ban on fox hunting which will be pushed through parliment next week.

They show some footage of a fox being chased by hounds and then back to the studio where they have some throwback from a 1960's hippy camp preaching how evil it is to kill innocent animals bla bla bla.

The news interviewer then asks "whats next after fox hunting" and you've guessed it "SHOOTING" she says.

GOD I AM SO BLOODY ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

What has this once great country come to!

Why dosnt the "leauge against cruel sports and all other do gooders **** off to the big peace camp in the sky and take Tony bloody blair and all his party with them.

So make the most of it while you can because the way things are going were next then fishing.

Calm down Matto.

Even if they do ban hunting/shooting etc, I for one will take no notice and carry on. I'm sure the already stretched police and legal system will not cope with all the extra work to enforce said bans.

I cannot stand by and watch all of my friends who work live and breathe traditional country pasttimes thrown out of work and onto the scrapheap.

• 2 weeks later...