anti hunters

the last engineer

after reading JIMD"S exploits and BROWNING'S saturday morn ,i had to put finger to keyboard,indulge me in this true account of an old buddy of mine way back.

the day started with all the anti hunt guys getting together to co-ordinate their obvious dislike of the sport ,all members allotted there duty they disperse,my old bud david m ,(name witheld for fear of violent retribution) and friend were given the task of upsetting all and any rider coming through the a particular gate ,

after many verbal encounters and a bucket load of expletives (to many to list )

along comes a big old girl (mature and rotund i beleive the words are ) on the back of a large stallion, she hails the boys and ask them to open the gate for her,to which my buddy (ex) dave lets loose with a load of verbal ,telling her to get off the horse and open it herself ,he finishes off with a hearty "look at that poor animal your killing it ,its sweating like a pig", to the shock and horror of the boys the reply came

" YOUNG MAN IF YOU'D BEEN BETWEEN MY LEGS AS LONG AS THIS HORSE HAS ,YOUD' BE SWEATING LIKE A PIG YOURSELF ,NOW OPEN THAT *******G GATE" ,,,,,,,,,,,, :yp: :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

i can still see dave's face now after telling of this exploit in the bar that night

i dont think he ever thought upperclass gals spoke that way .

just thought it would fit in with the topics prior .

martin