Mopdog is not happy

jimdfish

Mopdog has been wormed and deflead regular but recently she walks across the room and suddenly sits down and looks at her **** end as if she is about to chase her tail. she does not worry her back end but she is occasionally surfing across the carpet. she is eating well but no more than usual and seems very lively ( still attacking me in a cato style ). I have looked at her rump alot, probably more than is healthy for me or her and cannot see any inflammation or visible signs that could cause her any discomfort. she is shorthaired 3 years old and can anyone give me any clue what it could be?

jim

p.s the surfing is not worms

Cheers Jeff,

I had a feeling that could be it. Know this is horrible but is there any way of doing it youself. Not being tight but vets upset her massively and I have to tranq her before we go. upsetting for both of us.

jim

In the james herriot books tricky-woo was prone to it and the rich old lady called it flop-bot which is a very good description

Something, the image of which, is now branded upon my tortured soul. Forever to plague and torment. in the writhing,seething morass that is now my mind. Please, do not try what I, for the sake of a few pounds saved, did to my dog last night. It is against the will of god

Jim

Update on the mopdog.

Moppy had seizure tonight where she lost all use of sight. Usually her rubber ring is thrust into your hand whenever you sit down. Tonight the poor little sod couldnt see it a foot in front of front of her. Emergency vet is non-comitta. Jimmy M is scared to death. Dont want to lose my best friend. Morrisey said "this joke isnt funny any more". Try typing with all eyes shut with tears.

James

MOP is back, yes she's back,

oooh the MOP is back. Oh yeah.

Can get on with living now as THE MOP IS BACK. Shes lost some weight and torn her armpits to bits as well as her chest and her vision is not up to scratch, but, THE MOP IS BACK. Oh Yeah. ******** if they know what went wrong but the vet seemed to think that the tranq's given with bonfire night in mind may have contributed to the problem. I am now thinking of donating her to the blind dog for the guides. It has taken me ages to be able to smile about that joke. THE MOP IS BACK.

LB, YP ta for the posts, meant alot

jim and THE MOP