protest at fox hunt ban

dazza

Name-dropper FM.

Whilst I have never actually hunted, I did ride a bit when younger.

It,s just the removal of a liberty and national pastime from those that do participate that abhors me. Definitely a "class" thing for the "working class" labourites.

I think the main worry for PW members & shooters (dont like that word) is who will they get at next and who will help our cause.

We know Blair has no inclination towards the countryside and its inhabitants.

My 2penuth.

RTR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry about this fella's , but yet again after reading post's in here your still missing the point so excuse me if i shout .

THE BILL BANS THE USE OF DOGS FOR HUNTING .

IT IS NOT ONLY ABOUT FOLKS WHO HAVE HUNTING PINKS ON .

THE BILL BANS ALL HUNTING WITH DOGS .

I appologise again for the rant .

all the best yis yp :)

seems to me the police were a tad heavy handed to put it mildly.

i have always been a staunch supporter of the boys in blue ( my dad was a copper for nearly 40 years ).that said,most of the barely out of nappy police there yesterday were the ones raining blows indiscriminatly whilst the older ones were using discretion and years of experience.a little power is a dangerous thing and they went in way over the top.they think they are above reproach-they are wrong.this was a a minor skirmish,the battle is yet to be entered into.

if hunts are policed by rural coppers,ban or not,an understanding will be reached.bring them out of town and away from dealing with football games to do the job and it will get nasty.

just my opinion but i am well prepared to lose my licence and do time,with no violence on my part.if they beat us its only a matter of time before a shotgun licence is as rare as a palace win anyway.

UNITED WE STAND

football matches = riots

rugby matches = good excuse for a session.

Aled

Aled .

I was going to post something very condescending about that post . But in the light of day i'm not going to bother , as i don't think you'll understand the wit an humour it would contain .

Just think how many people go to the Football every week verse's Rugby attendences .

A look at the paper every now and again will have told you there was a "bit of a do" at a rugby match 2 weeks ago .

I can't believe the post further up where you ask if anybody hit a copper .

all the best yis yp :)

yeah, i was in a 30man brawl playing rugby the other day..

for the passed 35mins ive been having a massive argumant on the internet to a friend as she is very anti-hunting etc.. so i called her a townie and a pile of other stuff and tried to explain to her about how the hunt does good to countryside by taking out mangy fox's but she wouldnt have any of it, she said she would rather see 25,000 dogs be shot than 100mangy fox's dieing..

does anyone know how many dogs there are altogether in the UK between all of the hunts?

Aled

yp they have banned hare coursing the fact there are actually no hares in ireland makes me laugh they look like hares but arnt hare.

:yp: Jordan are you just taking the **** wee man.

Hares we have SNAKES we don't St.Patrick sorted them out. Get your facts right.

Im still havin a good laught at Aled :lol::lol:

(the brown and white ones) :lol::lol:

Guest Mr Pieman

I don't get it, I just don't understand :yp: When will people realise that the ban isn't JUST about hunting hounds chasing foxes? :( :( Its about ALL HUNTING WITH DOGS!!!!

If we don't get on top of this minor error, I'm going to have to confiscate YP's shoelaces and belt soon :lol::lol::lol::D:lol::lol::lol::lol: