Shooting Books

Whatever happens, do NOT buy George Digweed's 'Digging for Gold' DVD.

It's **** .

The fat robbing b4stard wanted £37 for it, but I managed to get a new copy for £30. Even then, it still hurt to buy it, but that was nothing compared to the pain I felt when I watched it. :good:

Edited by Cranfield

"Breaking Clays" by Chris Batha is OK

This one's quite old but I still found it very readable : "Shooting--Why We Miss: Questions and Answers on the Successful Use of the Shotgun" by MacDonald Hastings (about shotgunning in general, not just clays)

I've never been convinced about clay shooting DVD's. I've looked at some of the Clay Coach series with Liam Dale and they're basically a load of film of blokes firing shotguns, followed by a load more footage of sky with a clay breaking (or not as the case may be). Not convinced I can learn anything from that :hmm::good: :good:

The commentary tends to be a load of ooohing and aaaahing and "You hit that one, didn't you Liam - well done".

"Now you're still missing those Liam, aren't you?" :good:

"Trousers down, Liam, you're not listening, are you"

Craptastic :yes:

"Breaking Clays" by Chris Batha is OK

Just bought both those books from Amazon, on your recommendation. :good:

That one that Martincavie recommended, "Move Mount Shoot" by John Bidwell is a goodun too, I'd forgotten about that one.

Try and get them on Fleabay, you'll pay a lot less, that's where I got mine, except the Dan Schindler ones :hmm:

Whatever happens, do NOT buy George Digweed's 'Digging for Gold' DVD.

It's **** .

The fat robbing b4stard wanted £37 for it, but I managed to get a new copy for £30. Even then, it still hurt to buy it, but that was nothing compared to the pain I felt when I watched it. :rolleyes:

Ouch,

That's a bit harsh, what's Diggy done to upset you, and why didn't you enjoy it..??

Cat.