met ken livingstone today

digger

i have been on a stag do in brighton today and whilst on my mobile outside a bar who should walk past but mr livingstone ! dropped the call to have a word with him,started with "mr l,may i have a word ".i have to admit i had been drinking but was not drunk.conversation went as follows;

"why did you vote to ban hunting ?"

"because its barbaric"

"so can you deny its not class based then ?"

"its not about class at all,its because its fing cruel"

to cut a lot of "s short i asked if shooting was next,he asked what sort,vermin says i.cant say that he denied it but did say that clay shooting was good for the olympic bid.

when i said shooting would be next,then fishing he said he would never try and ban fishing (too many voters do that i guess).

not once during our "chat" did i swear yet he saw fit to use the f word several times.i despise what he stands for and his take on how he thinks we should live our lives but i have to say he listened to my point of view then gave his.

we shook hands and went our seperate ways,him smug,me amazed i hadnt punched him :devil:

went back in the bar and did a straw poll of the twenty three guys on the stag do.for hunting-nine.dont care-thirteen.against 1.

all live in london.who voted for mr livingstone ? none.

Yes, that mister L is one smug ****. Complete waste of space. I wouldn't waste the time of day talking to him.

Possibly had a good idea with the London congestion charge, but the smarter person would have fixed up the public transport infrastructure BEFORE taxing the poor motorists with a system that costs as much to run as it takes in, therefore leaving very little extra dosh for spending on roads / buses / tubes etc.

As I said, complete ****.