apoligies

bignoel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here's my 'racist' Joke........

There was this Pakistani Shop keeper, Mr Patel and all his life he had only one ambition and that was to be ...................Irish.

Well he hoped and prayed each day that his ambition would at some stage become reality, so he saved every penny he had so that he would one day be able to full fill his dream should the opportunity arise.

One morning while he was sorting out the daily newspapers he noticed an add in the Sun................ 'Irish Operations, transform yourself into an Irishman with one simple operation, all races welcome, contact Dr. O'Brien, The Irish Clinic, Cricklewood.

So with that Mr. Patel sold the shop gathered up his life savings and headed for the clinic in Cricklewood.

On arrival he was sent immediately up to Dr. O'Brien.

Dr. O'Brien "So Mr. Patel I understand you want to become an Irishman, are you really sure its quite a big undertaking'

Mr Patel 'Yes doctor, it has been a lifelong ambition ever sine I was a little boy, it would make me velly, velly happy indeed'

So the doctor started to describe what the operation would involve 'Well Mr Patel what we're going to do is we're going to give you a new name, then were going to give you a big hairy belly with the capacity to drink 50 pints of Guinness a day, and a big hairy,sweat, smelly ****, but there's just one thing'

Mr Patel 'what's that?

Dr. O'Brien 'well because you want to become Irish were going to have to halve the size of you brain, this will involve a very complicated procedure where we cut off the top of you head, remove your brain and cut it in half'

Mr Patel 'Oh thats fine whatever it takes to finally make my dream come true, when can you start'

Dr. O'Brien ' It so happens that we have a cancellation today we can start right away'

So Mr. Patel hands over all his money and is taken into surgery.

The operation goes ahead as planned his **** and belly are totally reconstructed and then it comes to the final part, Dr. O'Brien carefully cuts off the top of the patients head and gently removes his brain. He carefully holds the brain in his hands as he makes his way across the surgery floor to the chopping board. However on his way accross the floor he slips on some blood and the brain flies out of his hands onto the floor with a SPLAT.

The floor is a mess the brain is in smithereens there's only one thing for it, Dr. O'Brien sweeps it into a dustpan and shoves it all back into the patients head hoping that everything will be alright.

A few hours later Mr Patel or Paddy Murphy as he's now known is in the recovery room, and things aren't good.

Dr. O'Brien 'Hello Mr. Murphy, can you hear me?'

No response

Dr. O'Brien 'Hello Paddy, Paddy can you hear me?

Still no response

Dr. O'Brien ' The operation went ahead as planned unfortunately we had a terrible accident at the end...................I dropped your brain on the floor and made **** of it, you actually don't have a brain it's useless, I'm terribly sorry'

Suddenly Paddy's eyes opened and in a thick cockney accent says 'it's owight mate, doesn't ma'er'

Just thought I'ld post this again for those of you who didn't get it!

This is getting boring now. If it's a possible legal issue then HD was right to remove it. He doesn't make the law, and the law may well be total ****e, but it's still the law. The joke had to go, get over it and think of another one :good:

one last point i am irish and find all irish jokes offensive henrey this is a formal complaint made public now remove all irish jokes.

sure thing, Noel from "GUILFORD SURREY". :yes::yes::yahoo::yahoo::drool:

im sure henry mods more than most of us, so he must have had a good reason for getting rid, rather than not getting his leg over last night. i dont know much about legal, so ill say, get rid, and then lets all be happy again. :good:

Just for those who haven`t read the rules, however you all have as it`s a requirement of registration..........

You must not post messages that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, homophobic, offensive, or otherwise violating any law.

Does that apply to all posts HD as I seem to recall that there are an awful lot of posts referring to varying names for Homosexual's and their practises by various regular and well known members, myself included, and yet these all appear to have been kept on the forum and still get posted on an almost weekly basis under one section or another.

The same can be said for comments about the welsh by the english, the scots by the english , the irish by the english and all three about the english during the Six nations rugby as well as the recent disaster for both Scotalnd and England in the Euro qualifiers and yet no action was taken then.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't see the Joke before it got removed or indeed have I been told after it was removed so cannot comment perse on that item, but it seems to me that there is a certain amount of double standards on this issue of what can and can't be posted and who by.

You quoted the requirements of registration and yet these fail to be applied to all parties by all moderators at all times, just when it suits.

IMHO, lets clear it up here and now and only delete a post if indeed complained to by a member other than a moderator because he/she/they (PC there) interprets it to be againest the registration rules and regulations.

One more thing Big noel, for christ's sake when are you going to learn you will not win and you're making yourself look stupid. Grow up and deal with it. Issue over close the thread.

SS

so free speach is dead :rolleyes:

A bit like his or is it her cousin common sense

'Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has

been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his

birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be

remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm;

Life isn't always fair; and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more

than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in

charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but

overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy

charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from

school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding

an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job

that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent

to administer sun lotion or an Elastoplast to a student; but could not

inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an

abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became

contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better

treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't

defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue

you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to

realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her

lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his

wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is

survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, I Want It Now, Someone

Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so

few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not,

join the majority and do nothing.'

And a little extra........................

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 600

Employees and has the following statistics?

29 have been accused of spouse abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

19 have been accused of writing bad cheques

117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault

71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

4 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year

Which organization is this?

It's the 635 members of the House of Commons, the same group that cranks out

hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line

one last point i am irish and find all irish jokes offensive henrey this is a formal complaint made public now remove all irish jokes.

sure thing, Noel from "GUILFORD SURREY". :oops::huh::lol: :( :lol:

im sure henry mods more than most of us, so he must have had a good reason for getting rid, rather than not getting his leg over last night. i dont know much about legal, so ill say, get rid, and then lets all be happy again. :rolleyes:

o so we dont have asians liveing in uk you ejit

so free speach is dead :rolleyes:

Far from it as other posts on here will tell you, but wahts the point of dragging this out. If long term regular members can't get a ban on BM! or outlaw overturned then what chance of having a joke reinstated.

you are not getting the point i dont want the joke reinstated .my point is where is the line drawn in racist irish/**** whats the difference and one last thing i dont need to grow up anymore i can assure you i am big enough.

Edited by Cranfield