snipers

yorkshirelad

That was one of the best threads for ages.

Well done the soldiers.

i have not enjoyed myself so much since the time I invaded Bulgaria wearing only a thong and armed with a wooden chippy fork.

If anyone would like to buy my medal you can see it at madeitallup-everylastbit.com

Sargeant Fish

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbs: i don't believe it, JPA was working, a clerk was around and willing to help and he kept lying for soooooooo long!!!!! well yorkshire lad you've been sussed. but JPA is a new thing an Probably wasn't around when you left otherwise you might have gotten away with it :hmm:

lol and he can get all the mil records??? i dont think so

Yorkshirelad I would PM you the name of my mate in 7 Coy but you're not accepting PM's from me? Wonder why? As it is I'm not putting his name on a public forum and seeing as you're a civilian it's not really relevant! By the way, he's never heard of you which would be strange seeing as you're a full screw in his Bn! Sussed son. Nice try.

:thumbs: i don't believe it, JPA was working, a clerk was around and willing to help and he kept lying for soooooooo long!!!!! well yorkshire lad you've been sussed. but JPA is a new thing an Probably wasn't around when you left otherwise you might have gotten away with it :hmm:

lol and he can get all the mil records??? i dont think so

Yes, becuase he has administrator privs on JPA, meaning he can indeed access ALL serving personnels records.

Stop digging bud.

ZB

Doesn't know his medals, doesn't know the difference between Regts and Bdes, doesn't know which unit he served with or where in Iraq. Changed avatar from face shot to masked shot when challenged about his authenticity. Either the thickest squaddie ever or a very amateur walt.

is should be albe to get your pms

i am a serving sniper in the british army

I appauld you young man, you are an asset to your country and i for 1 am very proud that you are one of ours.

Good luck back out in the dust and come home safe and well.

:thumbs: :hmm::hmm::oops::sly::yes::hmm::yes::hmm::hmm:

I retract this statement, as obviously Private Ryan cannot be saved this time :hmm::yes:

Real heroes never boast ,

Did i ever tell any body the tale when i single handed wiped out a whole tribe of radfan terrorists in aden ,long ,long while ago . When most of the members of this forum were just a twinkle in their daddys eye . No , Then i shall begin .

Real heroes never boast ,

Did i ever tell any body the tale when i single handed wiped out a whole tribe of radfan terrorists in aden ,long ,long while ago . When most of the members of this forum were just a twinkle in their daddys eye . No , Then i shall begin .

You must of been there the same time as my father then :thumbs:

My Grandad always used to say "you need a good memory to be a good liar" :hmm::yes:

Are you implying that I didn't win the Crimean War single-handed in a pink tank? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

:yes: Possibly because pink colouring had not been invented at the time? :hmm:

You think you know it all :hmm:

It was a secret prototype that I worked on (it's why I got the gong :thumbs: )

It struck fear into those macho Russians when they thought they were going to be cornholed by the 7th Lightweight Mechanised Brigade :hmm:

:hmm: Methinks that you are telling porkies, if what you say is true, your gong should have a pink 'flash'. :yes: And I'm not too sure why a Russian tank would strike fear into macho Russians? Unless the driver had been on the Lenin pickled onion diet and you mean the tank crew? :sly:

Fool :oops:

That's not a Russian tank. It's a cunning disguise.

We made it look like a T34, but actually it's a front-fastening 34GG with twin bazookas for extra support :hmm:

34GG? Is that the best that you could muster? S'trewth, I've seen bigger at the local girls school, not that I notice such things, or drive past the school more than 18 times a day. I assume that you refer to the wondertank, only available in pink? http://www.wonderbra.co.uk/index2.php

bd3251839e8dwo9.jpg

This is the 34GG Mark II with single pom-pom gun :hmm:

I get the lads to knit pink camo netting rather than paint it. It gives us more flexibility. If we drive into town and it's full of hot tarts with huge melons, we whip the camo netting off and stiffen our resolve :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maiden 22 have you actually read the 8 pages of thread or do you want someone to summarise it for you?

It's pretty obvious if you start at page 1

Just wasn't sure - seems to be mostly just accusations and counter accusations. Found it a bit tricky to follow :thumbs: .

Walter Mitty is a fictional character in a James Thurber novel. He is an ordinary man who leads a very exciting fantasy life. It has generally come to be used (and i think is being used here) to signify a bull*******.

Edited by Maiden22

Walter Mitty is a fictional character in a James Thurber novel. He is an ordinary man who leads a very exciting fantasy life. It has generally come to be used (and i think is being used here) to signify a bull*******.

Thanks maiden. Thought it was something like that .

And the colour of the boat house at hereford is green!!.

(JUST A JOKE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE FILM RONIN HAHA)

Edited by annihilator

That was one of the best threads for ages.

Well done the soldiers.

i have not enjoyed myself so much since the time I invaded Bulgaria wearing only a thong and armed with a wooden chippy fork.

If anyone would like to buy my medal you can see it at madeitallup-everylastbit.com

Sargeant Fish

AWESOME :sly:

I was in the RAF once, can I tell you all about the time I flew lancaster jet fighters armed with nothing but a 6 shooter and a cheeky smile??.......

:hmm::hmm::hmm::yes::yes::hmm::hmm: :thumbs: :oops:

Righto, the results are in..

Lunch is indeed over, and according to JPA (the military admin system on which ALL serving personnel's records are stored), the reggie number you gave to Paul ABF....

NO LONGER EXISTS.... meaning you are no longer serving in the regs.

So, over to you yorkie, it's time to either come clean or do one says I....

ZB

Strange yorkshirelad doesnt seem to want to reply even though he has been online :thumbs: :hmm:

I think what did it for me was his post in July, about his .22 AIR RIFLE having TOO MUCH RECOIL FOR HIM!!!

I hope, for his sake, the Army issue him with a nice little .177 sniper rifle to take out those nasty little Taliban. Wouldn't want him coming home with a poorly shoulder!! :thumbs:

I think what did it for me was his post in July, about his .22 AIR RIFLE having TOO MUCH RECOIL FOR HIM!!!

I hope, for his sake, the Army issue him with a nice little .177 sniper rifle to take out those nasty little Taliban. Wouldn't want him coming home with a poorly shoulder!! :thumbs:

There would be no need to go silly with a damn great cannon like a .177.

This mean mutha would do the job - it could have your eye out at about 18 inches range :hmm: :hmm:

parris4300largeyg6.jpg