Just told NO !!!!

Ive been driving past two fields on the way home from work for the last few weeks and it is litteraly teeming with rabbits, it looks like a brown carpet on the move :oops::huh:

anyway i have just called on the land owner to see if there was any chance of shooting, a lady answered the door and asked what i wanted-- when i asked to shoot the land she nearly had a heart attack :rolleyes:

WE LOVE THOSE RABBITS was the reply i got, we,d never let any body shoot them ( you want to see the road kill from the field in a morning !!!!!!!!)

anyway i had to walk away and laugh to myself , because im going to call on the golf course opposite tommorow and see the greenkeeper to see what he say,s about shooting the course.

im wondering if the lady has ever heard of the duty of care and pest control of rabbits !!!

shaun

I had the same one afternoon, seeking permission a few miles away from where i live, i honestly thought the womans husband was going to kill me, i think it was the 6" field knife that put him off in the end.

Since then i can respect some peoples views on killing them, however they are a pest and need to be controled in most cases.