stupid bickering

russ91

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really wanna get in volved here guys but he is a serving bloke,,,,,,,i have been looking on this site for a wile now but never botherd to register as i never have anything to say :mad: but he is a soldier,,,,, i am not 100% what coy he is in but he has not yet been to afgan

i dont really wanna get in volved here guys but he is a serving bloke,,,,,,,i have been looking on this site for a wile now but never botherd to register as i never have anything to say :mad: but he is a soldier,,,,, i am not 100% what coy he is in but he has not yet been to afgan

What in your Airsoft Regiment?

The plot thickens............

And there was me getting exited because I need a new gardener- I want the lylandi cutting back

Now you go and spoil by telling me he a serving soldier again....

Edited by starlight32

i can't believe you even tried this one!!! but ok...i'll play along! how do you know this then?

i no him because we used to be in the same coy and i also notised he give you all my details yested day instead of his

why dose every one keep going on about yorkshire lad god that thread is over belive what you want im not real botherd, i started this thread to try sort out the arguments. ye i 2 like banter but banter is a few posts not loads of pages calling some one all the names under the sun that is bullying that thread should have been left at a few coments not pages. this thread was to remind people hw it would look if a newbie came on the forum to be hones i think he would be a bit deterd to right a post incase some one started chelping off at him or her. we have enough truble from the antys neverming having a go at each over.

i can't believe you even tried this one!!! but ok...i'll play along! how do you know this then?

i no him because we used to be in the same coy and i also notised he give you all my details yested day instead of his

How? His personal details were passed by PM - they were never in the public domain. Why are you called Crooksy? Just wondering as his/your details are nothing to do with his/your name.

By the way, for what it's worth I do believe he/you was/were in the guards albeit briefly. I truly believe he was a tom who did a few years and then got booted out be it on an admin discharge or for being AWOL.