Top Posters In This Topic

RED, Jess could be a boys name.

Could be, sorry if you are a bloke.

:lol:

Im definately not a bloke! :/

Are there only two women on here? :lol:

See Remmy,

I am right some times :P

Yep only yourself and Gemma are of the fairer sex. Which does mean we better mind our language more....

Ahh sod it, we wont. :/

Hi Jess welcome to the forum. Do you ride or do you follow on foot? I dont hunt but my stepdaughter does, she is 13 and ride's. Got 2 horses and they cost a bloody fortune :lol: still she enjoys it, comes hawking with me a lot, keeps asking to come pigeon shooting , but she never stops talking (like her mother) and the thought of being trapped in a hide with that incessent chattering would drive me nuts :lol: You will find lots of support for hunting on this forum even though I suspect most of us dont do it ourselves you are in good company!!

I think you need some more women on here :lol:

Peregrine - I ride :/ Ive been hunting since i was about 10! I've only got the one horse, but he's not cheap!! :lol:

It's nice to talk to some people who actually support hunting for a change!!

There's summat a bit funny about that Jack Russell, he used to be black and white I'm sure of it.

My eyes ain't what they used to be, but that Russell looks like his had his cods lopped off too. Humping the gaffa's leg too much RTR?

Welcome Jess. :/

When I saw this thread, I knew Jess must be a lady.

No new member gets more than one page of "welcomes", unless they are female. :P

Raging hormones time again, where is Millomite ? :lol::/

Aww... And i thought they were just being friendly... :lol: lol

I think i've found some of the strange people anyway... You're all kind of mad! :/ I wasn't warned about that... Will... :lol: lol

Anyway thanks for the welcomes! :lol: Looks like it could be fun here anyway!!!

Jess

Don't be afraid to ask then. There are members from your area who can arrange some shooting for you I'm sure.

The sport needs more participants. As Chairman of my local shoot, I'm going to launch a concerted young shots recruitment kick at our AGM.

We could also do with a few more lovely lady shooters. We have two at the moment and they are such a good laugh to be around.

Go for it Jess! I bet after a few shots you'll be addicted.