Hey...

Jess

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick question to the hunts folk on here. How the hell is a person on foot supposed to keep up with a bloody horse on a hunt???

Dont worry, you're not expected to run along behind the hounds! ;)

I cant say ive ever followed a hunt on foot but you always see big groups of people just appearing... Just follow everyone else! :lol:

But if you want a really good day hunting just borrow a horse!!! All you have to do is sit there anyway, they'll follow the rest of them! :blink: Its great fun!

Jess

Whats that then RS

Your dads shed, At 16 you are not allowed by law to drink, at 2.50 pocket money a week you can only afford one drink. I spill more beer down me waiscoat than tha sups ina nite

Jim ;) :blink: :lol::lol:

I'll have you know Jim, that we have a proper bar at School here. :lol:

Granted we are only allowed two drinks a night but when did that stop anyone :lol:

And most of my tosspot friends are into drinking that alcoholic lemonade stuff, being one of the few people who drink Guinness here you get to know the bar staff quick :lol:

Im guessing most of you on here are single?

Jess, most of the ones who make the sex jokes are married and if their wives saw what they posted , they would be in trouble. :blink:

Ahh... i see... ;)

Oh, ive just noticed, 5 pages of "hello's"!! That's pretty good going! :lol:

Hmmm... nope, nothing on there  :blink:

When my password suddenly stops working ill take the hint! :lol: lol  But until then i shall have to stay "anonymous"...

hehe have a word with teal

Hmmm... maybe i will...

Women and computers... ;)

Guest Mr Pieman

Jess,

in my experience its better to say 'women OR computers'. You all get so grumpy when we type AND try to 'play'. See, its not just you that can do things in multiples LMAO :blink: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

;)

PP

We get a new member post.

It happens to be a lady.

We then get a succession of the most juvenile posts you could imagine.

Even this response,

Im guessing most of you on here are single? I wonder where i got that idea from....?! 
floats right over their heads.

I wonder why more ladies don't post ?