My new Handgun!

BigDave15

Its my Birthday on monday and I have been saving money for a while from beating on the shoot, And have now just brought a smith And Wesson Mod 686 in Nickle finish Its great fun it shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. But as I was loading a new C02 cart this morning it suddenly started to spray c02 everywere I think this is because I pushed it in two slow. But what I was wondering is , is c02 bad for your health or does it explode if not kept properly, well if have been taught correctly in science c02 is just a waste product and is not harmfull. Still it gave me a fright!  :(

:( Not being a biologist and not wanting to get into a scientific arguement,but I am sure that I was told at school that flowers and plants were removed from hostpital wards at night because that they absorbed oxygen and gave off Co2. not the other way around.Nevertheless Co2 is a harmless gas unlike Co (Carbon monoxide) which is very poisenous and lethal when breathed in. :crazy: :(

CO2 is nearly safe, the problem you can get is frost bite!

I use CO2 cylinders to inflate my bike tyers, when they vent onto your fingers you get a great big blister, if you pick up the cylinder afterwards it will stick (freeze) to your hand.

The only way the gas will harm you is if you fill a poly bag with it and stick it over you head.

The taking plants out of wards bit was a bit of a nonsense, as plant only gives out a tiny bit of CO2 at night, and this would be swamped by the amount the nurse would give out taking them away :laugh:

• 1 month later...