Any one ever had a trebble?

i had 9 teal in 3 shots and 3 pigeons in 3 shots a couple or times AND 3 snipe in 3 shots and i have a witnesses

when i was younger (and silly keen) 11 greyleg geese in 3 shots but they where sittting on the floor :good:??? :o

11 greys on the floor,

Shooting canister out of an M79 no doubt?:lol:???

I am using a browning A5 tomorrow that holds nine and I would like to think that I could do the nine but.......... :good:??? :o

LB

Now that would be some going!!

If you unleashed it on a rat nest that might just be possible

:lol:

Edited by BSA Shaun

:hmm: Smidgin of cheating going on here methinks, according to Lord Rodney ****-Snottingham's rules, all of the birds have to be dead in the air at the same time, with one shot at each. So, no coconut for the 57 starlings! As for LB's 9-shot, that would be awesome to watch, could take some practice though. :hmm:

:no: Smidgin of cheating going on here methinks, according to Lord Rodney ****-Snottingham's rules, all of the birds have to be dead in the air at the same time, with one shot at each. So, no coconut for the 57 starlings! As for LB's 9-shot, that would be awesome to watch, could take some practice though. :hmm:

Never got the chance to let out more than two today bob :hmm:

LB

:) Smidgin of cheating going on here methinks, according to Lord Rodney ****-Snottingham's rules, all of the birds have to be dead in the air at the same time, with one shot at each. So, no coconut for the 57 starlings! As for LB's 9-shot, that would be awesome to watch, could take some practice though. :good:

as the stalk went it was early one afternoon and the starlings were just starting to arrive to thier roosting place a small spinney at the end of the farm normaly it was nothing to see anthing from upto probaly 1000+ starlings but no way was a count possible but the size of the black mass was something else a black carpet over the field

as i crept up on them, i fired the first barrel over top of them and the a second as quick as i could pull the trigger this then resulted in going to get a wheel barrow as not enough hands or pockets as i was wearing shorts at the time (no wise cracks) can't tell you the exact number dead in the air but used 71/2 shot from express (marcuss they were some shells) as for lord rodney he was only jealous

Evil_Elvis and myself went to clear some dead birds from the decoys once and 5 pigeons flew in amongst us, I popped two with the OU and Baz got the remaining 3 with the Semi!

That was well funny, all ferals , including a white and 2 blacks,....a multi racial triple!!!!

I also shot a squirrel in an oak once and as i did a pair of woodies flew out, and i got both of them too.

What about your shot Dan.....5 squirrels for one shell?

I also witnessed a bailiff on a lake shoot 2 carts across a huge flock of rising coots and take out 22 in one go!!!!! :good:

I once got 73 rabbits with one shot . Let them line themselves up and cracked off a shot with the old trusty .308 ,saw them all fall over domino fashion . When i went and picked them up ,would you believe 4 phesants 3 woodies and 2 foxes . Should have taken a picture . Harnser .

I once got 73 rabbits with one shot . Let them line themselves up and cracked off a shot with the old trusty .308 ,saw them all fall over domino fashion . When i went and picked them up ,would you believe 4 phesants 3 woodies and 2 foxes . Should have taken a picture . Harnser .

were you by any chance out shooting with a viking? :good: