need to make some money

russ91

I found part time work in the evenings cleaning offices etc., as well as bar work and helping out on delivery lorries.

You have to identify a regular timetable when you are available and then fit the jobs you are looking for into the timetable.

Avoid envelope addressing, or doorstep leaflet/free newspapers etc delivering, they are hard work for very limited return.

Stick with the College and see it as an investment of time for the future.

Stop the smoking, that is a serious waste of money, apart from the health aspect.

well guys i realy do need some money but with being at college i don't get time to work so is there any one with any suggestions on how i can make some money to steady me by (i think I'm going to have to give up the fags :lol: )

never before have i heard such ******** B) .

both my teenage daughters are at collage full time but yet they both have jobs as well.

so don't use collage as an excuse for not working for your money

i agree. when i went to college i studied 4 a levels ( the norm is 3 ) and i still managed to work on sundays for 12 hour a go. in half term i used to go to the agency and get a job used to get messed about a lot from factory to factory the money wasnt very good but when working 12 hours a day it gets better

now i work 4 days a week and attend uni on fridays to do a degree in quantity surveying.......now thats hard work!!!

my dad bought me up saying "no job = no bed!" he was serious as well...i was scared NOT to have a job!!!

turned out ok in the end though :P

yea thats about what i got mate :lol:

it did help pay for the nights out and well....generally the nights out

i just worked 4 days on at 12 hours per day then 4 days off ...the best place i worked was in a sweet warehouse..the worse was in a double glazing plastics facility !

well guys i realy do need some money but with being at college i don't get time to work so is there any one with any suggestions on how i can make some money to steady me by (i think I'm going to have to give up the fags :lol: )

never before have i heard such ******** B) .

both my teenage daughters are at collage full time but yet they both have jobs as well.

so don't use collage as an excuse for not working for your money

Dont listen too these type of people RUSS91.

your doing well.

I for one salute you for trying.

Atleast your making an effort to learn a trade and become a honest working taxpayer.

You dont deserve critism like that.

Aspeacially when your going to be working on a buildingsite in the depths of winter.

A tuff job i know.

Good luck in the future buddy.