Air arms cz200

mahmood

i just got a airgun as a present i dont no much about airguns cos i normally jus do pigeon shooting with my brother with a shotgun. i think this gun is a air arms cz200 i want to no if this air gun is good enogh to do rabbit shooting with, its got a scope on it as well, if any of u guys no about this gun please let me no thanks.

Well Congrats Mate.Iv got one and its well up for rabbits the only thing thats happing to mine right now is a small leak but I gess I could get it fixed and as long as you keep the connections clean it should last a life time. There dam accurate two and at full leagle power can trust me take about any little vermin. There good guns my uncle had a cz rife (Not an Air Rifle!) for deer stalking and he said he would recomed the company to any one I gess there air guns are just as good.   :(

I think the CZ200 is the same as the S200.  If so, I am very pleased with mine.  I am told it is good for rabbit shooting but I've always used the shotgun for that up till now - maybe try it during the summer.  With a good scope, it is very accurate.  I have shot hundreds of rats and barn pigeons with it, no bother.  I am looking to get the 9 shot magazine as well.

I have the s200's bigger brother in .22 but have used the s200 in.177 in an indoor range and it shot really well, knocking down targets at 55 meters (had to aim a bit high though) great wee rifles give it a try! I take it you have something to fill it? Oh try to use air arms field pettets they produce great groupings and have fun!