HIDES

dead-eye-dick

Dead-eye,

Take a pair of gardening secateurs (I think that's how they're spelt), and cut away a bit of a space for yourself.  Obviously within reason!  Don't go cutting huge holes in farmers hedges or you'll find your permission withdrawn pretty sharpish!

Make a hide with some camo netting and you'll be able to look through it and see the birds coming.  Then when the time is right you can pop up and shoot.   :)

Dead-eye,you've obviously gots tons of questions and the best way to learn is to accompany an experienced shooter.If you submit a post letting the lads know your location,I'm sure somebody will take you out for a day.I cover Lancs,Cheshire and Merseyside,so if you're close to me,let me know. :)

Dead-eye,I think Cranfield may be near to you,it would be worth having a chat,but please keep posting your questions as there is always someone who will have the answer.If you are ever up this neck of the woods,I'll gladly give you some help.

dead eye ****, So, you have come back for more ?

My Chapter 1 of "War & Peace" didn,t put you off then ? :)

Apart from occasional straw bales, I never bother trying to make a "natural" hide.

You usually end up carting hatchets, saws ,rope, JCB,s etc around with you and you have to cut down something living to make it (and dismantle it afterwards)

Modern camouflage hide material is brilliant, light and does the job.

Set up properly, you are hidden and can still see.

If you PM me, I will see if we can arrange a meet and look over your shooting land and give you some ideas.

I am away for the month of May, so before or after, your call.