skeet

deejay

thanks hitman ,no its not the first i have sxs spanish thing yeah i know but been pretty good to me .

just liked the idea of a semi and a friend well sort of asked if i wanted to buy his remmi.

think i may go ahead with that one its for 150 pretty good con too thanks :good:

ha ha ha is that us both up the creek i wanted you to tell me , yes the remmi /yes it is er now then it comes with one spare barrel ? dont ask why he just said i could have the other barrel too ah think i know where you or i sorry went wrong.

when i said both barrels you though it was double barrel na mate just one spare :good:

the side xside is fixed too hitman but like the gun the only thing about the remmi is the lenth of both barrels they HUGE man think i could take the moon out with the thing

they both 30'' but for different size cartridges

Seems very strange someone would have two skeet barrels,

have you measured the chokes?could be one is tighter a quick

visit to your dealer and he should measure them for nothing,

unless theyre marked as skeet on the barrel,my mates remmy is,

might be worth checking :good: Weldon gun room got a barrel for my mate

a few months ago second hand £60 quid and 1/2 choke it might be

another option for you and still a cheap gun .

roughshooter had a remmi barrel on here in may he wanted a skeet barrel.

Edited by 2shots

thanks two shots just thinking of that myself thought if i get the gun at that price and still get second hand (shorter barrel)then still worth it and think the moon may be safer too wonder if i could put both barrels in for part x

and also could the barrels on 30'' be shortened or too dodgy would it be worth leaving be and keeping them like that or buying another shorter barrel :yes:

I would try for a swop or sell one to get another if its shortened by a gunsmith

and chokes recut you could probably buy a new gun,and if you cut it its out of

proof and you wont be able to sell it on or PX it.remmi barrels come up all the

time for sale or swop, I would hold out. :good:

Ok where do i start a 30" barrel on a remmi is normally full choke a skeet barrel is 25 3/4 "

so if he's saying a 30" barrel is skeet ask him to borrow it which you can do for 72 hours legally and take it to a local gunsmith to have checked out .

Ps, a skeet choke is ideal for decoying out to 40 yrds :good:

Ok where do i start a 30" barrel on a remmi is normally full choke a skeet barrel is 25 3/4 "

so if he's saying a 30" barrel is skeet ask him to borrow it which you can do for 72 hours legally and take it to a local gunsmith to have checked out .

Ps, a skeet choke is ideal for decoying out to 40 yrds :lol:

Hi Magman thanks for the input but instead of borrowing it i bought the thing for 150 couldnt go wrong with that i must get it all down on a bit of paper instead of having to keep getting it out of cabinet (in the loft ) :lol: but the 40 yrds sounds good to me i like a challenge ta

Ps, a skeet choke is ideal for decoying out to 40 yrds :lol:

Hi Magman thanks for the input but instead of borrowing it i bought the thing for 150 couldnt go wrong with that i must get it all down on a bit of paper instead of having to keep getting it out of cabinet (in the loft ) :lol: but the 40 yrds sounds good to me i like a challenge ta

Ive got a choke gauge I bought years ago I think you can still buy them

at about a tenner?from your dealer :lol:

Just get the pigeon close enough to see the whites of their eyes.

Sounds fun with a 30" barrel and full choke , pufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :good:

and believe me when they start to come in IT IS unless dad gets his blind (but only in one eye) hands on the gun <_<

to start off i use number 5 shot 32gm shells, express are very good and i use 1/2 choke on my auto ..pigeon out to about 25-30 yards give them no more than 0ne foot lead any closer give them less or aim for there beak you should start to drop a few ..i set up my center of my deaks out about 20yrds which i find works well so they are well in range ..stand up for your shots till you get any good at it ..wait till your pigeon have there wings tuck in to land then you can stand up for the shot as the pigeon will have its eyes on the landing spot ..do this and your hit rate will go up ..in coming and going away birds just blank them out and pull the trigger ..

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK