skeet

deejay

Hi Rob

And every one it sounds like you have done it before mate .I used a remmi 1100 with modified [1/2] choke 28" barrel for many years and I always used 32g [1 1/8oz] no 5 shot over deeks and this cut down the number of runners drastically. My best being 76 in 1 1/2 hrs .You should have no trouble with a 26" skeet barrel.Just remember to face the deeks into or at a slight angle to the breeze [wind] when setting up. Good shooting and dont blink!!

Alan

to start off i use number 5 shot 32gm shells, express are very good and i use 1/2 choke on my auto ..pigeon out to about 25-30 yards give them no more than 0ne foot lead any closer give them less or aim for there beak you should start to drop a few ..i set up my center of my deaks out about 20yrds which i find works well so they are well in range ..stand up for your shots till you get any good at it ..wait till your pigeon have there wings tuck in to land then you can stand up for the shot as the pigeon will have its eyes on the landing spot ..do this and your hit rate will go up ..in coming and going away birds just blank them out and pull the trigger ..

Hi Rob

And every one it sounds like you have done it before mate .I used a remmi 1100 with modified [1/2] choke 28" barrel for many years and I always used 32g [1 1/8oz] no 5 shot over deeks and this cut down the number of runners drastically. My best being 76 in 1 1/2 hrs .You should have no trouble with a 26" skeet barrel.Just remember to face the deeks into or at a slight angle to the breeze [wind] when setting up. Good shooting and dont blink!!

Alan

thanks you two that sound like very good advice some that is much needed to cant wait till they start to come in on my permission :hmm: may just have to try the 5 shot too and give them some welly