BISLEY MEET 2008

kip270

I now have the money and will be leaving the country very shortly, thanks to everyone for supplying me with holiday spends.

According to Nick there are 3 people who haven't paid but they have said they are coming. I do not know who they are at the moment but I am sure that they will pay up on the day.

Sparkie,

Are you going down on the friday? if so myself and Bob will be there about 7ish.

Cheers

Martin

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to tip up between 6-7pm to start erecting "Big Top von Lefty". Martin et al: I assume all the Friday nighters will muster for sociable half, or two?

Do bears **** in the woods? Have a few in the chiller, we will be thirsty after battling with the A12 and M25 on a Friday afternoon.

et al? is that an ethnic minority group?

See you Friday!

I hope to tip up between 6-7pm to start erecting "Big Top von Lefty". Martin et al: I assume all the Friday nighters will muster for sociable half, or two?

If you think i am drinking halves with a load of hairy ***** bikers around then think again.

It will be Babycham all the way :good::hmm:

If you think i am drinking halves with a load of hairy ***** bikers around then think again.

So that will be a pint of Boddingtons and a Babycham with a cherry and parasol for 'imself, the Mersea slapper.

You, me and a thousand hairy ***** bikers? I make that Pimms o'clock! :D

As there seems to be some confusion here is my list of people who have paid and they should know what events they have paid for:

Dr W

Bagsy

Lefty478

Fister

ChrisV

bob300w

Snotty

Kip270

Mungler

Stuart P

Sparkie

Dougy

bunnybasher100

Browning GTS

Ferret Master

jjaxeman

Tulkyuk

Drovers

Deadeye Ive

LB

Martin Cavie

MIFFY

As some of you know or the eagle eyed will notice, my name is not on this as im not able to attend this year :D im gutted, but these things happen and i know the event will be excellent still and theres always next year or the Monday Madness.

Everything is in place now, clays are paid in full up front and rifles are being paid for on the day by Martin Cavie who has very kindly organised everything to do with the rifles.

Can i just say thanks particularly to Martin Cavie who has helped me alot the last few months organising this and has taken on the 'on the day' organising of this to cover me.

Also thanks for FM my human calculator again, and the PW Mod's particually StuartP who have helped keep the topics semi organised :hmm:

Hope you all have a great weekend, sure you will, Make sure you all take lots of photos, particularly when you break out the scooters.

If there is any questions etc... then PM me before Wednesday this week or contact Martin Cavie who can Contact me by phone.

Have a good time guys :good:

Real drinkers drink Yo' Bouy on Mersea

M.

And real shooters go to Bisley....errrr....... I don't see your name on the list? Come to that, I didn't see you at Radcliffes ground last Tuesday either?

MartinMcCavie or myself can pick you up on the way through?

For the benefit of the readers, could you explain whether "Yo' Buoy" is a Mersea gay greeting, or a local brew?

I have no paper work or any records showing ive got anything from EvilElvis, if he has sent me something it may have been lost, or if he has sent it and it has been cashed (assuming it was a cheque) then get him to contact me asap.

However i have been very careful to keep anything any members have sent me, and ive got nothing from him :good:

As long as you girls pace yourselves, don't forget it is a couple of days.

There were a few 'never again' faces last year on the Saturday morning.

I am shooting Friday night, so won't be there until Saturday morning some time.

Stuart,

That was because W & L's trip out on his go ped, nothing at all to do with alcohol. (well maybe a little bit.)

M.

And real shooters go to Bisley....errrr....... I don't see your name on the list? Come to that, I didn't see you at Radcliffes ground last Tuesday either?

For the benefit of the readers, could you explain whether "Yo' Buoy" is a Mersea gay greeting, or a local brew?

Sorry Bob I have excuses list as long as your arm, it boils down to kids, grandskids and missus. as for radcliffes I was on Waldergraves from 19:00 till 23:00 so missed the b'day party

M.

M.

Sorry Bob I have excuses list as long as your arm, it boils down to kids, grandskids and missus. as for radcliffes I was on Waldergraves from 19:00 till 23:00 so missed the b'day party

M.

Birthday party!! The tight *** didn't even buy the teas! We even let him beat us on the clays as it was his birthday.

I spoke to EE this morning and yes you will need it Bob.

....I'll just amend my pre-Bisley shopping list then....., Air wick, Plug-in Glade, Fresh air spray, oil of lavender water, Ambi pur, scented candles, large cork.........

all the smellies are for wicked and lazys feet but who is the cork for maybe the gay bloke who was mincing upto w&l

As long as you girls pace yourselves, don't forget it is a couple of days.

There were a few 'never again' faces last year on the Saturday morning.

I am shooting Friday night, so won't be there until Saturday morning some time.

Stuart,

That was because W & L's trip out on his go ped, nothing at all to do with alcohol. (well maybe a little bit.)

dunno weather to bring the goped this year is pin bringing his or has it been scrapped due to last years abuse

M.

M.

Birthday party!! The tight *** didn't even buy the teas! We even let him beat us on the clays as it was his birthday.

Oh and Yo' Boy is the local mersea brew ... so I'm led to believe. something to do with nautical greetings?

"MGMan; Oh and Yo' Boy is the local mersea brew ... so I'm led to believe. something to do with nautical greetings? "

No idea, I've never met a nautical, is that a posh word for a stripper? I assume that it's a small local brewery? We have a local brewery also, it's called Harwich Town Brewery, with some interesting brews; http://www.harwichtown.co.uk/beers.html

Just found yours; Beer with oysters in?? 'avin' a giraffe incha pal? Like the humour in the write-ups though!

http://www.merseawine.com/brewery.htm

Edited by bob300w