Im Going Shooting! :oD

Jess

I've finally managed to talk someone into taking me shooting!!!! :lol:

I have a friend who shoots a lot and apparently when he comes home from Uni at the beginning of December he's going to take me out!!! So if you dont ever hear from me after December you'll know it all went horribly wrong..

I told him id probably be useless at it by the way, and he said as long as neither of us end up in hospital he'll be happy... :)

Anyway, just thought id share that with all of you!!

Jess

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im with Jonny..

in the field unless you have done a few clay or game shoots before you are not aware of ALL of the safety requirements.

if you get shooting right and enjoy yourself it can be fabulous!

BUT if you mess around and do something you regret you will not like it and it will be a tragedy!

im pleased for you that you can go out and have the opportunity not many have of being able to go shooting.

Jess remember, with shooting the No.1 priority is safety!

A GOOD shot is a SAFE shot!

Aled

See... Now you've gone and got me worried im going to kill someone! B)

But i think im probably going to do clays cos obviously i have no idea what im doing!! I barely know one end of a gun from the other!!! :)

I should be fine... How hard can it be!? :huh:

:lol:

Jess

See... Now you've gone and got me worried im going to kill someone! B)

But i think im probably going to do clays cos obviously i have no idea what im doing!! I barely know one end of a gun from the other!!! :)

I should be fine... How hard can it be!? :lol:

:lol:

Jess

Nice one Jess,

I'm sure you will love it :huh:

One piece of advice for you...

Aim in front of the clay, not at it.

Sounds simple, but it seems to be the hardest bit.

Good luck, keep it safe.

:lol: Go jess!I`ve taken my wife and daughter to the clays,wifey shot 23 from25 with a 20 bore,daughter was doing just as well until she came to the bolting rabbit,which she got 1 from 5 otherwise I was going to sell the contents of my gun cabinet :*) :*) :*)

Unfortunately i understood very little of that! But im sure its all very helpful! lol :huh:

I shall be lucky if i manage to aim anywhere near it by the way!! :) Oh well, im sure it'll be fun at least!! Who cares if im useless at it, right?! :lol:

B)

Jess

Im not going shooting with anyone on here!! Id feel SO bad if i shot any of you :) Well... There may be one or two exceptions... :thumbs: lol

Nah, ive been told that there is very little chance of me shooting myself or anyone else... Of course, knowing me ill manage to make an idiot of myself regardless! :D