Anyone Know the Speed of RC Cartridges

Hi All,

Currently using RC SIPE's (12 Bore 6's) for most of my Pigeon and Game shooting, want to change, as with them been Yellow and me also using a 20 Bore (Mostly Yellow Cases these days) don't want to run the risk of getting them mixed up. Yes I am very careful but why take a chance.

Anyway I'm just interested to know what the speed of the SIPE's are, yes I know it makes very little difference and no doubt someone will make remarks about how I'd never tell the difference between shells etc. etc. and yes sure they are right :good: but I would just like to know so that I can make comparisons between other makes, i have a lot of confidence in RC and would just like to compare others.

I would also be interested in performance details for the other RC models.

I do get on with the SIPE's very well and would highly recommend them to anyone who doesn't use a 20 bore.

I have got a fairly comprehensive list for other manufacturers but can't find info on RC's anywhere.

Any info appreciated.

Hewey

Edited by Hewey

hi m8 i know how you feel about rc sipe they are a brill cartridge but my m8 who i shoot with uses a 20 bore so didn't even want the thought of mixed cartridges. you don't have to stop using rc tho.

try the rc prestige they are fantastic they are hard hitting, fast, and fibre wad. i think they are in the same price bracket. they are very similar to sipe just a grey cartridge instead of yellow!

i love rc and if it wasn't for the price i would always buy them!

regards

charlie

• 2 weeks later...