China people's cheap gun

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace Pigeon Shooter

Group: Members

Member No.: 8862

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and where you are in China. You appear to be taking big risk as all guns are illegal and the police fine in China is about 25,000 Yuan and a possible term in jail.

Is it worth it?

you can't know my mood when i was 12 years old ,i have a air gun in 2001.I love it very much ,huntting is a very intesting sports for me .In our contry ,many chidlren even to touch guns.

I want to a FX half automatic CAD. Tkants very much .gzlhym@yahoo.com.cn

this is my springer but it does not see the light of day much

That looks a lot like a Feinwerkbau Sport I used to own.. Perhaps a chinese company bought the patterns to make it..

ZB

It most certainly is a 127 sport - a great gun. I need to get another scope for it as the old one broke a while back.

I notice yours lacks the butt-ugly muzzle weight mine had. How old is it? Do they still make them?

ZB

this is my springer but it does not see the light of day much

That looks a lot like a Feinwerkbau Sport I used to own.. Perhaps a chinese company bought the patterns to make it..

ZB

It most certainly is a 127 sport - a great gun. I need to get another scope for it as the old one broke a while back.

I notice yours lacks the butt-ugly muzzle weight mine had. How old is it? Do they still make them?

ZB

TBH I don't know. I bought it years ago about 20 years ago from an air gun collector. I use a shottie mostly.

what does mean of Sore Finger?I know a little English .Can you explain for me ?
Hello again Chinese friend, I was trying to say it phonetically, to make it easier for you to understand. "Sore Finger" = Salt and Vinegar, condiments we add to our favourite British meal chips, also known as French fries.I hope this explains things for you my Oriental shooting buddie! :crazy:

I give the air gun blueprint to lathe worker .But is can't be cheap .It take me 2500yuan.1dollar=6.7yuan .You can get a good gun's CAD.It will be easy for you .For example the semi-automatic guns we can't get it.

Do you know it ?air 20MPA,water 30MPA.explode55MPA. It take 200yuan ,how a cheap things!

还有啊,有没有人会汉字的?用英语èŠå¥½éº»çƒ¦å•Š

It is an English speaking forum so you should not hope too much. My Mandarin is spoken really ............and my written is very poor as my strokes read like a childs. I can write in Pin Yin but that will drive everyone else mad!!!! However, you seem to be doing OK in English, that way everyone can understand which will make you more friends here. :crazy:

还有啊,有没有人会汉字的?用英语èŠå¥½éº»çƒ¦å•Š

It is an English speaking forum so you should not hope too much. My Mandarin is spoken really ............and my written is very poor as my strokes read like a childs. I can write in Pin Yin but that will drive everyone else mad!!!! However, you seem to be doing OK in English, that way everyone can understand which will make you more friends here. :crazy:

I should have said ..... he asks if there are other Mandarin speakers on Pigeon Watch as he finds it difficult to speak English

malkiserow,I know you a little writing.Who is the beautiful girl in you photo? Is your girl friend?Beautiful very much!

It is me :crazy:

only joking, If it was my girlfriend I may be a very happy man but my wife will not let me have one

this photos And What does mean springer?You say spring always.

Springer means an air rifle with a spring to generate the power. As for the bottles - I have no idea, sorry

I know little about air rifles there is another forum which is more air rifle oriented

Some other people here are far more clued up on air rifles than me

:blush: Oh ...my God!Could you sure the photo are you ?I never see a girl beautiful that you are the best one.Can you give me more photos.

I live in a samll city , I go to high school of 3 (1-3).But I want to go to abroad when I over the college.Can you tell me your number for

MSN or you E-maill?I feel you are very friendlly.

I will give you our friends/family/city.Soryy ,I don't have a girlfriend,but I very happy everydays.I live in a city,it is nobeautiful,but I love it .My mother add father income 6000yuan/a month,it is a less than you.

I'm a small boy ,I high only 168cm .I belive I will more highly than today!

And what's your name .My chinese name is 郭èŠè‰¯Pinyin is guozhiliang ,I don't have a English name.

How about you give me a English name ?