China people's cheap gun

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give you our friends/family/city.Soryy ,I don't have a girlfriend,but I very happy everydays.I live in a city,it is nobeautiful,but I love it .My mother add father income 6000yuan/a month,it is a less than you.

I'm a small boy ,I high only 168cm .I belive I will more highly than today!

And what's your name .My chinese name is 郭èŠè‰¯Pinyin is guozhiliang ,I don't have a English name.

How about you give me a English name ?

Your photos are exactly what I expected to see. Your mum must have a good job to be owning a Toyota. Is petrol now about (50 pence/L) 7 quai/L ?

I will take it upon myself to give you an English name and let you know later on. It is quite likely that some of the jokers will suggest new names!!! Fear not, I will give you a name.

Malk

Hello again my Oriental friend. Very nice pics those, didn't realize how many people have motor cars there! The gas bottles are for PCP (pre charged pnematic air rifles) these use the said bottles for power instead of springs. As Malkiserow said ,Springers are spring powered air rifles. Also it is a breed of Spaniel dog that many here use for hunting game. I understand you don't have too many dogs there ,as they seem to be a favourite for family picnics and feasts! :blush: but there we go a meeting of cultures and all that! :stupid: Hope to see your portrait soon. Regards Fallowbuck

Thanks for my two friends.Petrol in china is 6.12yuan(93#)or 6.68 yuan(97#)

I can't add the 28yuan in motor a week.My mother is a judge.

And some words,it have two or three means for me.Is difficult for me.

I will give you our portrait.My dog is a cheap dog,it can't follow you for the hunt.So I feel it disuseful.

I think that you name can be meaning for you.Can you tell me what meaning for you ?

Very nice pics, obviously alot to smile about in China at the moment! By the way where exactly are you in China? Also your post in Chinese translates as :-"Also has, has the human to speak the Chinese character? Chats the trouble with English". Please elaborate. 欢迎和谢谢 :lol:

Very nice pics, obviously alot to smile about in China at the moment! By the way where exactly are you in China? Also your post in Chinese translates as :-"Also has, has the human to speak the Chinese character? Chats the trouble with English". Please elaborate. 欢迎和谢谢 :lol:

the above is the automated translation

below is the real translation

he asks ........if there are other Mandarin speakers on Pigeon Watch as he finds it difficult to speak English

I reckon he is the one in galsses with the tracksuit top.

We should call him China Dave :lol:

That's if this isn't the worst wind up ever!

But this is the worst wind up ever, maybe we should call him malkies English mate working in China?

or malkies chinese mate working in England!! :lol::lol:

Right I am back from the hospital again.

I like your photos, I see from your school and your number plate that you are in a city not too far from Guilin. I have canoed down your river (the Li) and stayed at many little places along the river, the one (apart from Guilin and its horse dishes) that I remember well was Yangshuo. In Yangshuo I went to the lightshow by the chappie who is directing the olympics fireworks and show. What is his name?

Other pigeon watch readers will know your area from the fishing.... cormorents on bamboo rafts as this has been on UK tv. I remember travelling to Guilin by train and playing poker with 2 very funny and quite good looking prostitutes. It was some light relief on a 12 hour journey on the "hard" seats after I had paid for the soft ones :lol:

I will find you a photo of me on the Li river in my canoe.

OK now for the English name. I was wondering about Chinese Chard or perhaps Sesame as your name (chinese character) has this in it.

Which one will you now choose? the joke names above have not lived up to their promise, all a bit boring with little imagination or humour. :lol:

I read the answers to spend me 30minuts.You give me the two English name I choose the Sesame.Because my chinese name have a means for Sesame .You two favourites is very very well.Guilin I have gone it in a years ago.

Why you back from the hospital again?You hurt or you ill?

And the English if you use the plural number I can't translate it :lol: .For example the chil dor children I can't know it.

Do you love the beautiful chinese girls than the Western girls?

I English don't get pass of work.(the pass is 60% the full is 100% very good is 80%!!)I often get 40% to English!

Thanks this western friends ,I happy to know you ! :lol:

I read the answers to spend me 30minuts.You give me the two English name I choose the Sesame.Because my chinese name have a means for Sesame .You two favourites is very very well.Guilin I have gone it in a years ago.

Why you back from the hospital again?You hurt or you ill?

And the English if you use the plural number I can't translate it :lol: .For example the chil dor children I can't know it.

Do you love the beautiful chinese girls than the Western girls?

I English don't get pass of work.(the pass is 60% the full is 100% very good is 80%!!)I often get 40% to English!

Thanks this western friends ,I happy to know you ! :lol:

Interesting, the first post had numerous spelling mistakes, practically every word was mis-spelt. This post, apart from the e missing from minutes, has none. What a dramatic improvement in a couple of days. Your mate is slipping milky crow, tell him to go back to misspelling words if he wants this increasingly boring attempt at a wind up to continue.

You are right!But I like to chat to you.I want to get a CAD.Who give me a CAD about air guns? Thanks very much

This is a country sports forum about shooting and hunting plus some related issues. Making air rifles does not really happen here in the UK apart from companies that make such weapons. People here will BUY air rifles and kit to go with them NOT make them. Very few forum members will know how to and even less would want to and even less will have any drawings. It would be best to assume nobody will have any drawings to give you. I suggest you are asking the wrong people in the wrong country. I just want to save you wasted time if you thought you would get help on this forum for a request for drawings.

I am sure people here can suggest companies who you can buy an air rifle from if you chose to do that. As I said before there is another specific air rifle forum.