Email to Animal Aid

jamesspencer_2001

Just sent this email to Animal Aid and just hope that i got the measure of most of the people in this forum.

To whom it may concern,

I can see why you believe that shooting is wrong, but there are many more pheasants etc that are maimed on the countries highways and the hunters among our society will always return to terminate the animal. I may be wrong but i dont think the members of your site would 1) find the animal 2)be mentably able to dispatch of it in a correct and quick manner.

I am 17 and have been taught to respect and every animal killed and the rule in our house is that every animal killed must be eaten and be treated with the correct respect.

There are very very small minority of people in this country that are not educated on the correct shooting ethos but the vast majority are respectful of what they do.

I am very into conservation but believe that shooting is essential for the survival of the countryside and believe that if shooting did not exist then there would be no habitat other than the massive intensively farmed land.

One day i will die and will be reduced to earth but in my death i will have produced something for some other animal.

I hope you understand where the majority of shooter and myself come from.

I hope you can reply to this email in the same adult way that i have written.

James Spencer

jamesspencer_2001@hotmail.com