Re: Has anyone had any issues with returning parts to GMK?

Nicky T

I've recently returned a Sordin Pro-X headset to GMK to be repaired as i was experiencing crackling noises and high pitched squeals whilst wearing them.

It's been a few weeks now and i haven't heard anything back regarding when i shall see them returned.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with their Sordin Pro-X headset, or has anyone had to return a headset to GMK? If so what was your experience like?

• 3 weeks later...

Only think I had to return was my new 686 which had pitted on the barrels.

It was in fairness a good turn around once I latched onto an individuals name :hmm:

Sent me a new gun out with marks all over the stocks so had to go back a second time.

Think the guy's name was David, try and see :lol:

Unfortunately it's a big organisation and small items like yours pale into insignificance when you consider the amount and value of business that they do.

I have had a similar problem, phone calls usually receiving a "we'll get back to you" response, that does not happen.

Afterthought being a wonderful thing, you would probably have been better to send it through a gunsmith who had an account with them.

Unfortunately it's a big organisation and small items like yours pale into insignificance when you consider the amount and value of business that they do.

I have had a similar problem, phone calls usually receiving a "we'll get back to you" response, that does not happen.

Afterthought being a wonderful thing, you would probably have been better to send it through a gunsmith who had an account with them.

Thanks for the advice - i'm STILL waiting to hear back :good:

I shamed them into sending me a new gun by sending a e-mail with copies to Shooting Times, Countrymens Weekly and some other mags that I forget the name of.

I was waiting for a £1 ejector spring for 6 months or so.

A director sent me a new gun after reading my e-mail.

Give it a go Nicky and keep us all posted :yes:

LB