A bad name for shooting

unbelievable thats the biggest bunch of _________________ ive ever seen. I know we all moan but it makes you grateful our gun laws are strict and we have non of that **** over here or i would probably be doing a strech for attempted murder

Where is the skill in that video clip. They not real hunters they are trophy hunters.

Those animals had no chance.

what is hunting all about? Sometimes you get your prey sometimes you dont.

To me those people in that video should be blind folded and told to walk 50 paces in one direction and shot.

That clip just highlights all that is wrong about bowhunting. I can't understand what possible advantage a bow offers over several thousand ft/lb of muzzle energy delivered via an expanding bullet. The footage of the gut-shot ram bleeding to death, with three arrows sticking out of it's rump and gut, is just plain nasty, irrespective of all the hairy lefty emotive language.

That clip just highlights all that is wrong about bowhunting. I can't understand what possible advantage a bow offers over several thousand ft/lb of muzzle energy delivered via an expanding bullet. The footage of the gut-shot ram bleeding to death, with three arrows sticking out of it's rump and gut, is just plain nasty, irrespective of all the hairy lefty emotive language.

<_<

ive just watched this video and found it to be the saddest and most sickening thing i have ever seen were is the humanity in shooting animals this way ,

i have been shooting many years using various rifles and shot guns and have never let any animal i have shot suffer.

i can not put into words how i feel now. as a shooting man i am ashamed to even think that people who do this type of so called hunting can call this sport or them selves hunters!!!!!!!#

True bow hunters make good shot placements right though the heart/lung area when the animal is quartering away or side on. And it's done out in the wild.

Those people are not hunters... they are just people who pay to kill an animal.

<_<

I got about half way through to where the Ram had been shot for the umpteenth time, the animal looked in a dreadful state..........quite shocking I find and upsetting too. Hope they find a way to stop it........and that perhaps the 'people' who carry out such hunts meet an untimely end, (wishful thinking).

Spot on.

Felt sorry for the Ram with half a dozen badly placed arrows sticking out of it.

ive just watched this video and found it to be the saddest and most sickening thing i have ever seen were is the humanity in shooting animals this way ,

i have been shooting many years using various rifles and shot guns and have never let any animal i have shot suffer.

i can not put into words how i feel now. as a shooting man i am ashamed to even think that people who do this type of so called hunting can call this sport or them selves hunters!!!!!!!#

This sums up my view exactly, sickening and cowardly, very very sad that mankind can stoop to these levels.

:good: D2D