vote for hunting

markbivvy

looks like i have another sticker to add to my collection on the back of the car.

whilst in the pub opposite my local gun shop on sunday the talk,all amongst shooting men, was of a need for direct action.fast and hard.

the last comment was tongue in cheek and i would never condone any violent disorder,civil unrest or law breaking.the real countryside alliance ? never heard of them officer. :(

• 2 weeks later...
looks like i have another sticker to add to my collection on the back of the car.

whilst in the pub opposite my local gun shop on sunday the talk,all amongst shooting men, was of a need for direct action.fast and hard.

the last comment was tongue in cheek and i would never condone any violent disorder,civil unrest or law breaking.the real countryside alliance ? never heard of them officer. :D

Here here.

LB :lol:

In 1949 a Labour government forced through an amended “Parliament Act”, using powers that were passed by a Liberal government in 1911.

This was done without the Lords agreement, and is still considered by the highest legal law lords as being illegal. :D

This means that if this amended 1949 act was illegal, then any laws pushed through on subsequent “Parliament Acts”, such as the 1991 War Crimes Act, the 1999 European Parliamentary Elections Act, the 2000 Sexual Offences (amendment) Act, and of course the 2005 Act to ban hunting would all in themselves be illegal. :lol:

Hunting is far from banned, and after talking to a Yorkshire policeman friend today, who has told me that he will not be able to prevent anyone riding a horse and exercising a pack of hounds, then there is nothing to prevent hunting from continuing.

It will only be an offence if a fox is actually caught on purpose.

If a fox is caught by “Accident”, then it would appear that no offence will have been committed. :lol:

And the ****** that make these laws are actually getting paid enormous sums of money to run the bloody country!!!!!!!!! :o

G.M.